Page 1 of 4
...to be exact, half-inside the house since it's hanging off my window. I live in an apartment on the 4th floor so I have no idea how it got up here. I think it's some kind of python.

It looks something like this (and no, I don't have a pic because I can't find my USB conncetor):

What should I do? It's like midnight here and no one else is home. Should I just push it back out the window or would it attack me if I did that?
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 28, 2010,
baseball bat > snake
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Molotov cocktail, it's the only way TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by diceksox1809
baseball bat > snake

Gun>Baseball bat>snake.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
lol 4th floor? Push its ass out the window.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I prefer "There's a snake in my boot".
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

I don't have guns, Molotov cocktails, or baseball bats in my house...and it looks like it's 10 feet long so it'd be too heavy to push

I do like snakes though
cat
How big is this snake we are talking about?

Don't try to touch it with your bare hands if it is a python they can be quite snappy sometimes. Try taking a broom and pushing it back out the window.

EDIT: 10 Feet? And you are in Singapore right?
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Last edited by offthewall91 at Aug 28, 2010,
dickslap it out the window then.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
There's a motherf*cking snake in your motherf*cking appartment?
After all you fell in love with death,
Life has aborted.
All you've had and all you became,
The night is calling, you pray forth.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by guitarxo
I don't have guns, Molotov cocktails, or baseball bats in my house...and it looks like it's 10 feet long

Call animal control. Or take the sensible route and shove it out the window with a broom.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
poke with pencil, if that thing gets in your house you will die.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by guitarxo
I don't have guns, Molotov cocktails, or baseball bats in my house...and it looks like it's 10 feet long so it'd be too heavy to push

I do like snakes though

Then TS, I'm afraid there's only one thing you can do, and it involves this guy
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
animal control?
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Quote by guitarxo
Will it die if I shove it out the window? I don't want to hurt it...

probs.
Quote by MakinLattes
just put your pants back on.
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
Pythons can be aggressive depending on the particular species but you could probably pick it up if you hold it directly behind the head. Pythons aren't venomous but they have hundreds of teeth so getting bit would be a bitch...
Quote by toxicity33
"the thing about pies is that they have a crusty outer shell, but with a sweet gooey inside, not unlike turtles."
HOLY SHIT 0:
call animal control
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
This should help. I'm the Crawling King Snake

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Two words, fried snake.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
If you listened to Bear Grylls you'd know how to deal with situation..

Just like everything else Bear does.. Get naked. It's the only way to survive.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wait, wait, wait... I have an idea. If I know Snakes, and I do, just put a cardboard box in the room. It's probably more scared of you than you are of it, so it willjust get in the cardboard box and sneak past you.

I love MGS.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Don't try pushing it out. Pythons are heavy (the big ones can be up to 500 lbs), and they're much stronger than you. If you don't know what you're doing, it could kill you.

Call animal control, and just watch it to make sure it doesn't get in the house.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
You like snakes? Go to the pet store, get a tank, a couple of rats, a heat lamp and some bedding. Free snake!!!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
You like snakes? Go to the pet store, get a tank, a couple of rats, a heat lamp and some bedding. Free snake!!!

It's a reticulated python.....I don't think she wants that as a pet.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
We need pics for proof...

I took one but I can't find my USB connector.

I would love a snake as a pet but offthewall is right, definitely not this one

And wtf animal control isn't picking up...
cat
Page 1 of 4