Page 1 of 3
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
http://www.myspace.com/iomega

Some of my Favorites are Sunflower Avenue, Speak Now or forever Hold Your Peace, and I, Harlequinn: Our Unfolding. There Tom Sawyer cover is also pretty badass. I got to hang out with them after their show at Warped Tour and they are pretty cool guys.

Their Drummer and bassist have recently quit the band, it doesnt say this on their myspace, but they told me when I saw them, and different people played on stagfe with them.

Their old band name was The Syncope Threshold, so if you can't find their music, try searching that haha. They are rerecording their album Tale of The Complex Circuit under their new band name with new parts and new songs
Last edited by androidkaita at Aug 29, 2010,
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
I really liked the first demo they have up on their myspace... I enjoyed the clean vocals too.

EDIT: Looked more into them, I reallly like this. Super catchy.
Last edited by Kyle<3 at Aug 29, 2010,
Shredx
Inuendo King
736 IQ
yeah this is pretty awesome.

I was dreading listening to the rush cover, but they do it really well
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
It sounds like Kezia, except with the vocalist from BTBAM doing the screaming. They're almost as good as Protest IMO.
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Man they were really good at warped, And yeah i can't wait for their rerecorded album with more songs, they have a full album out called Tale Of The Complex Circuit, but its under the band name The Syncope Threshold
Shredx
Inuendo King
736 IQ
One the last song on their Myspace the screaming sounded like LOG in places which was awesome.

they are an interesting band
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by androidkaita
Man they were really good at warped, And yeah i can't wait for their rerecorded album with more songs, they have a full album out called Tale Of The Complex Circuit, but its under the band name The Syncope Threshold

Yea it took me awhile to figure that out... haha. That album is fantastic though.
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by saxaxe
They're decent, but I find the vocals extraordinarily lackluster.

Could be better... but he's not bad. Needs a little more oomph.
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
He wants to be Claudio Sanchez very badly.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
Quote by androidkaita
http://www.myspace.com/iomega

Some of my Favorites are Sunflower Avenue, Speak Now or forever Hold Your Peace, and I, Harlequinn: Our Unfolding. There Tom Sawyer cover is also pretty badass. I got to hang out with them after their show at Warped Tour and they are pretty cool guys.

Their Drummer and bassist have recently quit the band, it doesnt say this on their myspace, but they told me when I saw them, and different people played on stagfe with them.

Their old band name was The Syncope Threshold, so if you can't find their music, try searching that haha. They are rerecording their album Tale of The Complex Circuit under their new band name with new parts and new songs

According to facebook, all they have left is 2 guitarists and a drummer. 0_o I was just beginning to really like their singer's voice.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Quote by Thebiz
According to facebook, all they have left is 2 guitarists and a drummer. 0_o I was just beginning to really like their singer's voice.

No way man? Just there bassist and drummer left, they were brothers, but I just saw them like 3 weeks ago at Warped and their singer was still with them...
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Quote by Thebiz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwTCAgQyQZ4

EVERYTHING about this song screams Coheed influence........and I love it.

YES this is my favorite song by them

Shit, I just asked Ryan Cano one of the guitarists, and he confirmed that he quit, and they are auditioning currently, but don't worry they are going to be super picky about who joins, and are ready to carry on with I, Omega
Last edited by androidkaita at Sep 3, 2010,
Thebiz
UG Nubsakc lolz!!1!
3,917 IQ
Quote by androidkaita
YES this is my favorite song by them

Shit, I just asked Ryan Cano one of the guitarists, and he confirmed that he quit, and they are auditioning currently, but don't worry they are going to be super picky about who joins, and are ready to carry on with I, Omega

At least he quit while they are still fresh.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Dude it ****ing sucks... I hope that they find an amazing new singer/screamer/keyboardist, I want this band to continue on!
sir slapalot
10 IQ
im a huge protest fan and when i found these guys i loved them. their album is sick! im so upset their singer quit. i saw them at warped and he seemed so enthusiastic about their new stuff.
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Yeah I know! He seemed stoked to rerecord the songs and make a new album, its pretty shocking. But Ryan said that fans shouldnt worry because they are not planning to stop at all and are looking very hard for a new singer...
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Hey guys, just giving you an update, they have found a new singer, and are putting a new song on myspace tonight at midnight!
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by androidkaita
Hey guys, just giving you an update, they have found a new singer, and are putting a new song on myspace tonight at midnight!

Ohh cool. I'll be checking it out.
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Sorry They are releasing two new INSTRUMENTAL demos, so that potential new singers can audition over them and shit.

Should still be awesome, can't wait

There are now 2 new songs up on their myspace!
Last edited by androidkaita at Nov 16, 2010,
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
I like them, its pretty much the same as their older stuff. It's catchy, technical, and fun to listen to.
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Yeah man, I loved the breakdown at the end of Demo 2, it was so awesome
lankeysob
79 IQ
Been listening to them since they were known as The Syncope Threshold, upset they lost a few members but looking forward to some new stuff.
Seb1uk
4,004 IQ
I just found out about these guys and think they're ****ing amazing. And I really liked the new stuff as well. I'm just confused, is the guy who sang on Vita Beyond not the new singer? And has there been any news on when something new's coming out?
shavorules42
UG Board King
697 IQ
I'm really impressed with this band. Is there a new singer now or what? I really like the old singers voice so I hope they don't compromise and get someone of a completely different style.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Quote by Seb1uk
I just found out about these guys and think they're ****ing amazing. And I really liked the new stuff as well. I'm just confused, is the guy who sang on Vita Beyond not the new singer? And has there been any news on when something new's coming out?

No, he was there old singer, he quit after they made the demo.

They are still searching for a new singer, they have gotten a lot of auditions, and are narrowing it down and should hopefully make an announcement soon
shavorules42
UG Board King
697 IQ
Have they told you what any of the new singers sound like?
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Nah man haha, I just know they are searching really hard because they don't want to compromise like you said.

And they are definitely searching for someone who can both sing and scream
shavorules42
UG Board King
697 IQ
Quote by androidkaita
Nah man haha, I just know they are searching really hard because they don't want to compromise like you said.

And they are definitely searching for someone who can both sing and scream

Awesome I can't wait to hear their new stuff. I got a friend to download the tale of the complex circuit for me but I can't find end of the beginning
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Shredx
Inuendo King
736 IQ
Glad they've got auditions etc, will be interesting to hear the new stuff.

I just got their debut as Syncope Threshold, its raw but awesome.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
shavorules42
UG Board King
697 IQ
Quote by Shredx
Glad they've got auditions etc, will be interesting to hear the new stuff.

I just got their debut as Syncope Threshold, its raw but awesome.

Agreed.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
Mean Mr Mustard
Naked By The Computer
6,873 IQ
Aww man, Ive been listening to their album as The Syncope Threshold a bit, and have grown to quite like it, it reminds me of a combination of 3 bands I really like: Coheed, Protest, and Human Abstract.

And I could do with their drummer leaving, and perhaps the bassist, but the singer? Goddamnit.
androidkaita
1,931 IQ
Yeah SUnflower Ave. and Our Unfolding are my favorite songs on Tale of the Complex Circuit, I also loved Speak Now or forever hold your peace and Definitive Behavior
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
2,568 IQ
When will bands stop naming themselves starting with "I,"?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
Aww man, Ive been listening to their album as The Syncope Threshold a bit, and have grown to quite like it, it reminds me of a combination of 3 bands I really like: Coheed, Protest, and Human Abstract.

And I could do with their drummer leaving, and perhaps the bassist, but the singer? Goddamnit.

Thats exactly what I said haha. This whole post.
Magero
Nothing to say, Bats?
4,528 IQ
Agreeing with the PtH and THA comparisons. Very influenced, but not too bad. Old vocalist basically sounds like a tolerable Claudio, so could take it or leave it really. Rush covers ftw.