So I've been rummaging about facebook, and I can't help but feel annoyed at all the stupid quotes people have on their profile. Well, the quotes themselves aren't stupid, in fact they sound very good. But it pisses me off to see people recite these things then go and act in opposition to them. You know the kind I'm talking about. Quotes about excellence, virtue, attitude, achievement. Stuff that's inspiring when you read it but nobody actually gives a shit about it. I'm sick of people using facebook as a way to appear more wise than they are.

So yeah, post quotes you don't like and give reasons why. They can be cliched overquoted sayings or just bullshit ones you disagree with.

One I dislike is "You have enemies? Good. Then you've stood up for something." Bitch please, I can stand up for something without getting enemies for it.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Aug 28, 2010,
It pisses me off that people 'like' stupid things?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
where is this buddha you speak of?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
The quote in my sig is also in my facebook but I'm actually trying to apply it. TS they are called attention *****s, learn2 recognize.

Edit: Wh0re is censored?
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
That's a good term. It is annoying. In fact, I've blocked all status updates from people who preach too much. More often than not, these people have nothing but their own bs of the day thoughts on their wall, like they're drowning in their own ego.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Your avatar is win.

EDIT: Seriously, people only use it to brag and call attention to themselves. If you can't realize this and get over it, delete your account.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Last edited by Zombee at Aug 28, 2010,
Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.

I read Malcolm X's autobiography and I stuck that one on my profile, I'm so original innit.
It's actually more stupid when people change there name.. i ranted about this on facebook last night.. If i'm trying to find a long lost friend.. i'm am gunna search there name Example: Amber Strong... I am not gunna search for Example: Amber Bieber. Like just leave your name the normal way,.
Quote by Lord Kelvin
"The mystery of radium, no doubt we shall solve it one day; but the freedom of the will, that is a mystery of another kind."

Dat's sum deep shit yo.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

That is the worst one. People who are actually like that, I don't particualy want to talk to them, let alone want them to think I deserve them.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

That is the worst one. People who are actually like that, I don't particualy want to talk to them, let alone want them to think I deserve them.

I know 3 people who have that on their page.

Ok, 3 isn't many. I just recognised the quote. OH GOD IT'S SPREADING.
I update my Facebook maybe once a week... my life's been pretty uneventful lately.
Quote by Lil Macker

What's the point of this quote anyway?
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Quote by ricanboyguitar
What's the point of this quote anyway?

Its like a calling card.

That screams "PAYATTENTIONTOMENOW"

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150