i got some new pedals, and will post a ngd thread when my amp gets here (even though i havnt ordered it yet). for that i will wait and leave y'all in suspense.

i am relatively new to the effects world, and like the tone of all of my pedals, but i am having a hard time getting them in order.

anyways through the renegade with some form of gibson. going for blues, blues/rock, and hendrix tone.

here is what is going on that rig...

Fulltone OCD
Voodoo Lab Procatvia
Voodoo Lab Microvibe
Chorus Pedal (not sure which one i will use)
Fulltone Clyde Wah
MXR 10 Band EQ

keep in mind that i need the OCD out front and the others out in the loop

the one that i need the most help with is the proctavia, because it is fuzz and modulation and i dont know if it should go in the loop or out in front.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
anything with a gain stucture (wah,od, distortion,boost etc) goes in front of the amp anything that is time based (delay) goes in the loop
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 28, 2010,
Clyde -> OCD -> Octaver -> EQ -> Chorus -> Vibe
is what I would do
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Quote by ibanezgod1973
anyt hing with a gain stucture (wah,od, distortion,boost etc) goes in front of the amp anything that is time based (delay) goes in the loop

i am just curious, but what exactly is the gain structure in a wah?

so i have the Clyde, Proctavia (because it is also a fuzz in addition to an octave higher) and the OCD out front.

i would have the chorus in the loop because it is technically time based, as well as the microvibe and Eq in the loop.

sooooo...

Les Paul > Clyde > OCD > Proctavia > Renegade Preamp Out > MXR 10 Band > Chorus > Microvibe > Renegade Poweramp In > Speaker Cabinet.

??????
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/