Hi guys, I'm doing some online homework and I've got a huge brain block and no one else to ask. it's a quick question.

If you make 30 cents every milisecond, how many dollars per hour is it?

according to my math, it is

.3 dollars per milisec, X1000 is 300 dollars a second

300X60 = 1,800 Dollars per minute

1800X60 = 108,000

I put this in and it is incorrect. I feel retarded for asking, but I guess I'm missing something stupid so I figure I'll ask someone to double check my work.

Thanks, I really appreciate the quick help.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
you are right,

i know so cause i did it in my head and said F*ck your technology.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
What's 300 * 60?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Oh TS, you forgot the interstellar gravitational quantum taco constant, how could you forget to multiply by the constant? Shame on you.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
Oh TS, you forgot the interstellar gravitational quantum taco constant, how could you forget to multiply by the constant? Shame on you.

Exactly, and when you do multiply your answer by the IGQTC you get 17. Why does nobody believe me?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
What's 300 * 60?

It's 30060.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by asator

>_>

WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT YOU MATHEMATICAL DICK MUNCH IT'S 17.

I seem quite angry tonight. I apologise.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
300X60 = 1,800 Dollars per minute

300X60 =/= 1,800.

More along the lines of 18,000.

Multiply that by 60, and you get 1,080,000.
Last edited by X V I I at Aug 28, 2010,
Quote by Todd Hart
Exactly, and when you do multiply your answer by the IGQTC you get 17. Why does nobody believe me?

Because you guys are forgetting the most crucial step in the equation. You have to devide by the radial subatomic ballpoint pen variables and then add the flux capacitation variables. The correct answer is 18.
Honestly, what kind of shit school teaches 18 years old to multiply? That is the lamest i have heard in a long time - here we start algebra around the age of 15.
Quote by Tim the Rocker
Honestly, what kind of shit school teaches 18 years old to multiply? That is the lamest i have heard in a long time - here we start algebra around the age of 15.

We do algebra in year 6 (about ten - eleven years old) here. Check and mate.
300*60 = 18,000

EDIT: damn, beaten to it
Last edited by kacper_j at Aug 28, 2010,
0,30 * 1000 * 60 * 60 = 300 * 60 * 60 = 300 * 3600 = 1 080 000
edit: isn't there a thread on such questions?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Todd Hart

So, are you from the same place as he is? Still, you gotta admit it is lame teaching that if they supposedly start learning algebra at the age of 11.

Which by the way, I do not believe.
42. It's the answer to everything.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr

So true. For instance;

"How old will I be in 24 years?"

True story.
Quote by Tim the Rocker
So, are you from the same place as he is? Still, you gotta admit it is lame teaching that if they supposedly start learning algebra at the age of 11.

Which by the way, I do not believe.

...well start believing it?

They don't do anything complex, it's just because algebra used to start, and progress rapidly in year 8, so they put the start forward so that kids would be eased into it rather than being overwhelmed by it. It's also an attempt to remove the 'algebra is wank' stigma.
Quote by Todd Hart
...well start believing it?

They don't do anything complex, it's just because algebra used to start, and progress rapidly in year 8, so they put the start forward so that kids would be eased into it rather than being overwhelmed by it. It's also an attempt to remove the 'algebra is wank' stigma.

We were kind of the same way when I was in school. You'd learn you multi-tables, get to the point where the teacher thought the whole class was ready for it, then start using variables and integers. It wasn't a big deal. I was using the quadratic by the time I was 14.
Quote by rgrockr

Fuck you, that's what I meant to say.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Todd Hart

left off the 0, my bad. yes I've learned how to multiply before. It's a physics question though from my first week of classes so it's all still real basic and whatnot. Anyways, basically I left off a zero. Thanks guys
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.