I dont know if I should get one or just the plain one. I figured the chrome one will be worth some money but im gonna be using it alot so idk.
Just go for the regular edition. The chromed out version will only add some bling to your set-up, which may or may not be what you're after. It'd be worth more as a NRFB collector's item. Besides, the chrome would be a pain in the ass to keep clean and make sure the finish doesn't get hurt.
Yeah I figured the chrome would easily get scratched. But I found a deal on ebay, they're $189.99 and everywhere else they're like $250. So maybe I can buy one, wait a couple months and sell it for $300 and make some money haha.
If you like the chromed version, buy it. I mean, it doesn't matters if you use it, it's not like you will be called in twenty years by some old guitar effects collector offering you a fortune for it.

Also, chrome is not hard to keep clean as X V I I said, I find it really easy actually. Just use a moist cloth and rinse it with paper.
Eh, if you want to, then go ahead. I'd say if you were to buy it, hold onto if for a good little while (maybe a couple of years, maybe longer). The value would probably only go up, as do most collector's items. But who knows if they'll make some sort of extravagant 25th, which could very well be the bees knees. I personally wouldn't waste my cash with something that isn't completely certain. I'd just get the regular edition and abuse the hell out of it- that's what they're made for, after all. =)
Quote by MG_Sora
Also, chrome is not hard to keep clean as X V I I said, I find it really easy actually. Just use a moist cloth and rinse it with paper.

It's usually fairly easy to keep the chrome clean (I use some watered down windex and newspaper on my cars and bikes), it's preventing scratches and what not that are the problem.