It's that time of year again. School's back in session, fools, and I have to travel over 400 miles to get to school, i figured i should downsize my 3/4 stack.

I got me a nice 2x12 traynor cab. It actually sounds better than my last rig with a Marshall 4x12 on the bottom and a random 2x12 on top. I was a little worried the loss of 4 12s would take the low end away, but this cab kicks ass. I can't beleive how nice the one cab sounds. i don't think i'll ever need to go bigger than a 2x12 for a long while.

Like i said, it sounds just as good as my old setup, just a tad tighter since this 2x12 is a closed back cab. I'm not sure what kind of speakers are in there,I'm temptedd to open the back to see what kind are in there, but I subscribe to the "if-it-ain't-broke-don't-fix-it-because-you'll-probably-just-f*ck-things-up" mentality. But they're really nice and broken in. I really like how it doesn't sound "flubby" when I crank my amp. However, that may be due to the fact that i'm only using 10% of it's handling capacity with my Rebel

I can put up more pictures, but my camera has died, so I'll need to wait a couple hours while the batteries recharge.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Hncd!
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
This is gonna sound stupid, but im new to the forum.. what does NCD, or HNCD stand for? o_o
Quote by UnseenBucket
This is gonna sound stupid, but im new to the forum.. what does NCD, or HNCD stand for? o_o

N(ew)C(ab)D(ay) and H(appy)N(ew)C(ab)D(ay)
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Aug 28, 2010,
cool beans, don't see many vertical 2x12s
HNCD!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
cool beans, don't see many vertical 2x12s
HNCD!

i'm not completey sure how it's supposed to go, actually.

the logo is at the top, but the rubber feet are on the side, and the input jack is near the bottom on the back.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Nice HNCD!!
Quote by Jhachey22
i'm not completey sure how it's supposed to go, actually.

the logo is at the top, but the rubber feet are on the side, and the input jack is near the bottom on the back.

Looks great just like that. I would be curious though what speakers are in there if you ever feel like checking.

need clips too

HNCD bro

................v v...............
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Aug 28, 2010,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Looks great just like that. I would be curious though what speakers are in there if you ever feel like checking.

need clips too

HNCD bro

I would love to post clips, but i have nothing to record with.

and they're a pair of Celestion G12H speakers rated at 125 watts and 8OHMs. it's not my picture, but they're exactly like this.
(Invalid img)
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater