Page 1 of 2
Great post TS.

Much appreciated.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
a lot of these are very helpful. nice job TS.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I've been having an acne problem lately, and with school in two days I am going to try that towel trick.
The elevator one is ****ing evil. Will use always.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by JacobTheMe
I've been having an acne problem lately, and with school in two days I am going to try that towel trick.

...I'm going to try it to >_>
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Does it actually work?

I myself have never tried it, but I hear that it is for emergency services (police, medics etc.) to use to get to a certain floor faster.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████

Don't judge me based on its source >_>
Some of them are pretty good tips.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
the lift one will be great for getting to my floor in halls, hope it works
now extra flamey
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I myself have never tried it, but I hear that it is for emergency services (police, medics etc.) to use to get to a certain floor faster.

The tallest building ever is 20 minutes away from my house. I'm gonna have some fun...
Quote by Vitor_vdp
The tallest building ever is 20 minutes away from my house. I'm gonna have some fun...

if pressing the floor you want to go to and the door close button doesnt work, try the floor you want to go to the floor you are on and door open all at once
now extra flamey
Quote by Craigo
1) on education hacks could potentially lead someone to plagiarise.

How so?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Watch out with the essay one. I've had professors that specifically stated that your paper will still be late even if they can't open the file.
Quote by rock.freak667
How so?

If an argument in a paper is made from multiple sources and you make a similar/the same claim using those sources to back you up instead of saying 'Jacob argues...' and referencing that paper, that's plagiarism.

I've referenced a reference a paper has given me before instead of the reference, but you can't do it in such a way that you're actually ripping off someone's work.
Quote by Craigo
If an argument in a paper is made from multiple sources and you make a similar/the same claim using those sources to back you up instead of saying 'Jacob argues...' and referencing that paper, that's plagiarism.

I've referenced a reference a paper has given me before instead of the reference, but you can't do it in such a way that you're actually ripping off someone's work.

So if in a paper, you read (by author B) "Author A makes the claim that...", in your report you will need to say "Author B makes the claim, based on reading Author A's work, that..."?
@Craigo --and everyone else: Just use one (or more) of these free internet plagiarism checkers, and edit the plagiarized parts. Simple as pie.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
That 4chan top 100 list is awesome. Can't wait to try some of these out.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by T.s.e
That "buy you more time" one is genius.

Yeah except not really. Any good professor will still deem your paper late even with technical issues (i.e. printer out of ink; printer suddenly broken; file won't open; etc.).

EDIT: Misc. #2 is awesome. I can't believe I've never thought of that.
MATTERHORN
Last edited by Doctor Matthews at Aug 28, 2010,
Quote by rock.freak667
So if in a paper, you read (by author B) "Author A makes the claim that...", in your report you will need to say "Author B makes the claim, based on reading Author A's work, that..."?

No, just proclaim that said argument is someone else's. No need to talk on their reading unless you're critically examining them.
Here's another one:

If you need to buy an extra week or so to pay your bills, send a defective check. Rub the check with a magnet to void the magnified ink on the check. During processing in the bank, the check will have to go through many levels of management before they deem it defective, but you'll already have been considered paying on time.

Learned that one in my accounting class.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 28, 2010,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Here's another one:

If you need to buy an extra week or so to pay your bills, send a defective check. Rub the check with a magnet to void the magnified ink on the check. During processing in the bank, the check will have to go through many levels of management before they deem it defective, but you'll already have been considered paying on time.

Learned that one in my accounting class.

I definitely will keep this one in mind. Thanks.
Also, this reminds me of Sprint's do-things-faster campaign, where they showed you how to take your shirt off faster and whatnot, I wish I had that link again...they showed me how to tie my shoes quite quickly.

And thank you for the clarity Craigo.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Does it actually work?

It's never worked whenever I've tried it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Love these threads. Although they do kinda suck on UG . I'll dump some good ones as soon as I can.
The assignment one will really help me in a week's time
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Page 1 of 2