Page 1 of 2
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Wtf?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I think herpes is on the whole a bad thing.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
If this isn't proof of evolution, I don't know what is.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.

That's so sad.

Wait; It was in the hotel room? Sue the hotel for not cleaning!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Aug 28, 2010,
Quote by StewieSwan
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I did both...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Awww, poor thing.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
"When the cold sores were active, he wanted to give me a kiss, especially in the hospital. I said, 'no sweetie -- you know -- not in the mouth, you can't kiss mommy.' He said, 'mommy you don't love me anymore?' And so, it was very, very --- very hurtful," said Jones.

That's actually pretty depressing.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I stared at the thread title for a good minute with the blankest face.

I think this broke my emotions.
"He tested negative for the HIV and the STD, but positive for the herpes. It's the oral herpes," said Jones.

lol. nothing beats southern black dialect.
#DTWD

Eww.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Angus_Junior35

That's so sad.

Wait; It was in the hotel room? Sue the hotel for not cleaning!

No senor, we clean room very good.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Now, would this have happened if the heathen parents weren't using sacred sperm murdering contraceptives? No. This herpes is the punishment the whole family deserve.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Ew, dude.

That's pretty sick.

Doesn't that last your entire life? So he pretty much has herpes until he dies. Wonder if he'll ever get his first kiss.
No offense to anyone, but I always thought families that kiss each other on the mouth are really weird. The first time I seen one of my friends do that, I was in a major WTF for a while.

To the guy who said something about evolution, the kid was 4. You're an idiot. I know it's gross, but most kids that young aren't going to know what a condom is...

EDIT: Also, didn't they say that he tested negative for the usual genital herpes STD, and tested positive for oral herpes? That's really common. Most people get oral herpes. This seems like it's not a big deal at all except for the hotel was so nasty and that the kid put it in his mouth. They definitely have a lawsuit though.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Last edited by meta1militia at Aug 28, 2010,
^ must be an american thing.

here in merry ol' england i've never seen that happen
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by meta1militia
No offense to anyone, but I always thought families that kiss each other on the mouth are really weird. The first time I seen one of my friends do that, I was in a major WTF for a while.

I used to be similar. I thought it to be really bizarre that my aunt found it offensive (well, not offensive, she looked really rejected) when I wouldn't kiss her on the cheek before she left England. However, she lives in a country which isn't so not so touchy as England. I just grew out of that in time when I got to grips with the idea of behaviour which isn't common in my own country.
Quote by meta1militia

To the guy who said something about evolution, the kid was 4. You're an idiot. I know it's gross, but most kids that young aren't going to know what a condom is...

Which is exactly why its valid. Does he always go around putting foreign shit in his mouth without knowing what it is? If he knew what it was then he is just retarded.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Craigo
I used to be similar. I thought it to be really bizarre that my aunt found it offensive (well, not offensive, she looked really rejected) when I wouldn't kiss her on the cheek before she left England. However, she lives in a country which isn't so not so touchy as England. I just grew out of that in time when I got to grips with the idea of behaviour which isn't common in my own country.

I don't see what's wrong with the cheek..?

edit: I think this is appropriate for the thread, scared the message into me when I was a kid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyl5Mwr84MA
Last edited by Thrashtastic15 at Aug 28, 2010,
this is honestly so horrible

to be honest though, I dont think I wouldve even put my tongue in a used condom at 4. That kid is going to grow up and be horrified about this

To be honest, I remember being super paranoid about putting non-food items in my mouth as a wee kid. I thought I was going to choke to death on anything
this is hilar-

"When the cold sores were active, he wanted to give me a kiss, especially in the hospital. I said, 'no sweetie -- you know -- not in the mouth, you can't kiss mommy.' He said, 'mommy you don't love me anymore?' And so, it was very, very --- very hurtful," said Jones.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
that's quite sad =/
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 1 of 2