Does anybody know if there is a difference in the script logo version and block logo version of the MXR Blue Box?
Wow, thanks, that was really informative! I love MXR pedals, so I'll be looking over that many times. However, I ment the current pedals. They recently switched to a script logo for their current issue pedals. This is odd, because normally when the put out a pedal with a script logo, it's a re-issue of the 70's pedals with different components. However, MXR dosen't say it's a re-issue or that the guts have changed, so I did not know why it has a script logo.
Quote by Dan_5893
The new Blue boxes have different PCB's, the new one is red, and you can't do the volume drop mod on it afaik. The older script logos have a green PCB and the volume drop mod works.

I can't find these red Blue Boxes you're talking about...why would they redesign a pedal with "blue" in the name in a red enclosure?
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
he's talking about the PCB being red when previously they were green.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by friji
he's talking about the PCB being red when previously they were green.

oh...duh. I thought he was listing off different qualities of the pedal, not the pcb itself...mah bad
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.