Does the Pit have a Zune HD, if so is it awesome or confusing?
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
Why do people keep stealing dann_blood's avatar?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I like DT, sue me, and you are "very" helpful
edit: and if you look closely you will notice 3 dots...
Gear

ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Washburn KC-70v
Last edited by Wolf 6 at Aug 28, 2010,
I had a zune HD, got it for free from a friend who couldnt use it because he had all macs at his house.
it was awesome, i loved it, i gave it to my dad though because it only had 16 gigs, and i needed one that had atleast 64 gigs (i have over 100 gigs of music on my computer)

EDIT: i had the original zune 30 gig, thats why i gave the zune HD away. zune over ipod anyday.
Last edited by Seanstrom at Aug 28, 2010,
My friend has one, he loved it but now he uses his droid instead.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I do. It's awesome, it just needs more apps, but Audiosurf is win.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

I was gonna get a zune, but instead of saving my money for one I bought an Onda, which is a cheap Chinese mp3 player. It does just about the same without wifi, and supports better video resolution. It has 20gb storage capacity. It cost me a total of $65. iPods and Zune's aren't that much different besides the brand name, and iPods have better apps.
BLANKBLANK
I love mine. Only thing missing is a large collection of apps, but considering 90% of the ones on the iPhone seem superfluous anyway I don't really miss them. I prefer Zune Marketplace to iTunes as well, especially with Zune Pass.
I wouldnt bother with Zune. i had the original 30Gig and loved it, but after it broke and was replaced 3 times, I got upgraded to a 120Gig Zune when it came out(which also broke after a month). after that i was pissed. it had faulty programing. ( all music i have is legally bought so idk what the problem was) long story short, I traded for an ipod and have had it 3 years with no problems.

Their media player also ruined every computer i ran it on( all were only a year old computers) It would not allow you to run both the media player along with any web browesr at any time. if you did, the screen would change resolution, go pixelated and freeze audio output. yay

if you get a zuneHD, I hope they fixed their programing for you
SDooper Man

Guitars
-Jackson DK2M
-Pignose
-Washburn accoustic

Amps
-Fender Frontman 25w DSP
-Roland Micro-Cube

Effects
-Digitech:Hot Head
-Digitech:Black 13
-Vinci: wah
Get one. All PMPs have advantages and disadvantages, but you learn to deal with them, no exceptions.
hello
Quote by Jon777
I plan on buying one. Two of my friends have one and they love it. From what I've read, it would be just as good as an iTouch if it had more apps.

It's better.

It's HD and it has far better sound quality
Quote by Duffman123
It's better.

That's like saying Susan Boyle is prettier than the Elephant Man. It's plainly obvious, but neither is pretty. I stand by Cowon machines purely for SQ.
/Audiophile dick wad
hello
Quote by Duffman123
It's better.

its actually not HD, it has HD radio, and is capable of outputting an HD video signal to an HDTV. other than that, its not HD. it doesn't have better sound quality, or better video resolution than the ipod. and if it does, its not noticeable with the human ear/eye.
I have a 30 gig Zune and have considered buying an HD. Just dont have the money at the moment. And SdooperMan I dont know what your problem is because I've had mine for 4 years and its been working fine...
Quote by Sdooper_Man
I wouldnt bother with Zune. i had the original 30Gig and loved it, but after it broke and was replaced 3 times, I got upgraded to a 120Gig Zune when it came out(which also broke after a month). after that i was pissed. it had faulty programing. ( all music i have is legally bought so idk what the problem was) long story short, I traded for an ipod and have had it 3 years with no problems.

Their media player also ruined every computer i ran it on( all were only a year old computers) It would not allow you to run both the media player along with any web browesr at any time. if you did, the screen would change resolution, go pixelated and freeze audio output. yay

if you get a zuneHD, I hope they fixed their programing for you

I know someone who has one and it's lasted him for ages, I think you were just unlucky.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Seanstrom
its actually not HD, it has HD radio, and is capable of outputting an HD video signal to an HDTV. other than that, its not HD. it doesn't have better sound quality, or better video resolution than the ipod. and if it does, its not noticeable with the human ear/eye.

Yes, it bloody does.
hello
Quote by opc100
Yes, it bloody does.

the standard headphones the zunes come with are of higher quality than the ipod headphones, but the device itself does not have superior sound quality.
Quote by Seanstrom
zune over ipod anyday.

Ill be sure not to kill you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I never owned a Zune HD but I did own a 120g Zune and i dropped it (with a case) and it broke. I sent it in for repairs and they took about a month to mail me a new one. this one didn't even work; completely dead, so they replaced it again. This happened twice.

Fuck Zune

/rant
I have one and love it, especially Zune Pass.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
I've got one, the HD is only for output but the screen on the zune is OLED which is better than the screen on the ipod.( looks alot crisper ). I can tell the increase in audio quality compared to my old ipod nano.

I say its a good by, the interface is flawless imo, and the zune software is better than itunes.
sigh...
Quote by Wolf 6
Does the Pit have a Zune HD, if so is it awesome or confusing?

It is pretty good. Not many apps, but it works great as a MP3 player, and the few apps it does have are pretty amusing.
Question 2. Does it have gapless playback?
Gear

ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Washburn KC-70v
zune HDs are pretty cool. they are considered better music players than ipod touches which are just better at everything else such as apps, web browsing, and all that other jazz.

the screen is really nice as it's using AMOLED, although you might experience difficulty looking at them in sunlight. also, i think the new ipod touches' may have a superior screen since apple might just put in the new iphone's display which is mega tits.
Sent from my iPad.