I just got a half stack and I can seem to figure how to set my loop pedal to it passively. I can do direct input from my guitar to the loop but when i switch preset effect on the amp, the loop also changes the sound, but i cant get around it. any help?
SDooper Man

Guitars
-Jackson DK2M
-Pignose
-Washburn accoustic

Amps
-Fender Frontman 25w DSP
-Roland Micro-Cube

Effects
-Digitech:Hot Head
-Digitech:Black 13
-Vinci: wah
you need to re-read what you just wrote, think about it, and write it again in a language we can all understand.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
you need to re-read what you just wrote, think about it, and write it again in a language we can all understand.

Ha ha. I agree. Please reword that so that can help you.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
ENGLISH: how the **** do you connect it so your loop doesnt change sounds when the preset effect is changed on the amp.
SDooper Man

Guitars
-Jackson DK2M
-Pignose
-Washburn accoustic

Amps
-Fender Frontman 25w DSP
-Roland Micro-Cube

Effects
MG100fx head
SDooper Man

Guitars
-Jackson DK2M
-Pignose
-Washburn accoustic

Amps
-Fender Frontman 25w DSP
-Roland Micro-Cube

Effects
Quote by Sdooper_Man
ENGLISH: how the **** do you connect it so your loop doesnt change sounds when the preset effect is changed on the amp.

Uhh, this is pretty stupid.

The recording is playing back through your guitar amp. Any changes you make to your settings will affect the playback, just like it does when you play guitar through it.

You cant avoid it without running the wet signal of the recording into a seperate amp (if the jamman allows this), or by using pedals BEFORE the jamman rather than built in amp effects, or try it in the effect loop of your amp, though my looper doesnt really work too good in the effects loop, it tends to stay at a set volume no matter how loud i turn the amp up. I dont know how yours will act though.