Google isn't giving me shit.

What happened?
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
he yelled, got red in the face (maybe a tear or two?), and people in the audience hated liberals, congress, Obama etc. what the fuck do you think happened?
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Huh? What? i'll be lurkin this thread until official explaination is provided...
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by stratdud39
He ran some rascist rally at the lincoln memorial. he's a twat.

How was it racist? Did he say hateful things toward the blacks and Jews, or did he just say Obama is a bad president and that he disagrees with current mainstream politics?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Aug 28, 2010,
Quote by rgrockr
How was it racist?

It was some white supremacy thing, right?
EDIT:...you sly editing bastard you...i will get back to you.
EDIT 2: I don't think it was openly rascist but it was obviously rascist. It was more of the "America home to the white people" thing, or whatever vicarious posted before HE edited his post too. WTF with the edits, people?
Last edited by stratdud39 at Aug 28, 2010,
Quote by genghisgandhi
To be fair, MLK wasn't as famous at the time as Beck is right now.

Tell me you're kidding.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
I'm so glad I'm off at college and not in DC for this. God, the city's average IQ must have dropped a couple thousand points during this rally.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by iantheman
he yelled, got red in the face (maybe a tear or two?), and people in the audience hated liberals, congress, Obama etc. what the fuck do you think happened?

probably this
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Why are people so confused that people think Glenn Beck is more famous right now than MLK was at the time? It's simple maths, guys. Glenn Beck has a TV show that is watched by crazy white people and known about by people of all colors and sanity levels because it's so full of batshit. There's probably about as many crazy white people in the US today as there were black people in general in the US then, so...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I despise this man more and more every day i hear of the words he speaks....

first thing that came up on google
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41556.html

Edit: ^They give him attention because his views are so radical and America's full of people who are too dumb to think for themselves. He plays sympathy cards off of people who are publicly recognized and revered in order to spew his bullshit throughout politics. Separation of State and Religion dick, and it's people like him who taint this.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Aug 28, 2010,
Quote by stratdud39
It was some white supremacy thing, right?
EDIT:...you sly editing bastard you...i will get back to you.
EDIT 2: I don't think it was openly rascist but it was obviously rascist. It was more of the "America home to the white people" thing, or whatever vicarious posted before HE edited his post too. WTF with the edits, people?

I think most people are totally ignorant about what Beck actually believes. Including his followers. Contrary to popular belief he isn't racist, in fact he quotes MLK dozens of times about content of character. Another think people misinterpret is that he believes in Christian supremacy. At least from what I've seen on his show, all he says is that some sort of faith is important, which I believe stems from his time in AA. He always asks his viewers to pray for something, be it in a church, mosque, synagogue, etc., he never denounces any other religion. At the end of the day he just gets a bad rep because his supporters ARE the ignorant types who block out the tolerance stuff, and everyone judges him by his followers rather than his actual beliefs.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by vicarious46
I despise this man more and more every day i hear of the words he speaks....

first thing that came up on google
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41556.html

This. Explains. Everything.
Without specifying why, Beck said Saturday that he came to the realization a political approach would be wrong for this occasion. He attributed part of his idea for what to do in lieu of that to a conversation he claimed he had with God.

“It was about four months ago that we were still kind of lost, and we didn’t know what we were going to do when we got here,” Beck said. “And I was down on my knees, and we were in the office. And I said ‘Lord, I think I’m one of your dumber children. (SHEditorial: ) Speak slowly!’ And the answer was, ‘You have all the pieces. Just put them together.’ The pieces are faith, hope and charity and looking for those things inside each of us.’”

The answer, of course, is obvious. Glenn Beck is so paranoid and thinks he's inspired by God Himself because of paranoid-type schizophrenia.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by rgrockr
I think most people are totally ignorant about what Beck actually believes. Including his followers. Contrary to popular belief he isn't racist, in fact he quotes MLK dozens of times about content of character. Another think people misinterpret is that he believes in Christian supremacy. At least from what I've seen on his show, all he says is that some sort of faith is important, which I believe stems from his time in AA. He always asks his viewers to pray for something, be it in a church, mosque, synagogue, etc., he never denounces any other religion. At the end of the day he just gets a bad rep because his supporters ARE the ignorant types who block out the tolerance stuff, and everyone judges him by his followers rather than his actual beliefs.

+1
My equipment:
Jackson JS30RR FR (w/ SD AHB-1 in bridge)
Peavey Ultra 112
Digitech RP350
Dunlop KH95 Crybaby
Ibanez XPT700
ISP Decimator
Glenn Beck is nothing compared to Michael Savage. That man is a loony.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
My buddy knows Glenn Beck's ex wife, and according to her, he doesn't really believe any of this shit. I hate to break it to you, but he's a professional troll, because that's what he's paid to do.