Does anyone know if schecter offers custom neck inlays? Like what Synyster Gates has only i've got something different in mind.
Always Rock!
go to their website and see if they have a custom shop. though if you just want a pre-existing model with custom inlays, it might be easier to modify a guitar.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
you can get these "sticker" off eBay they look and feel like inlay and dont leave that nasty sticky stuff on the neck when you take them off
i was going to put a cross on 3rd fret 5th and 7th then a vine with thornes stretching from the 9th to 15th. 17th with a D 19th with an A and 21st with an S. May switch up the DAS with the crosses though. And i would probably be on an avenger. They're just soooooooooooooo sexy.
Always Rock!
Quote by s12k17
i was going to put a cross on 3rd fret 5th and 7th then a vine with thornes stretching from the 9th to 15th. 17th with a D 19th with an A and 21st with an S. May switch up the DAS with the crosses though. And i would probably be on an avenger. They're just soooooooooooooo sexy.

http://stores.ebay.com/creative-cuts

these are the inlays the dude above was talking about
haven't tried them but ive heard good things about them so i would go look at them and see if you find something you like
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen