nice cleans, decent crunch, i wasn't too fussed on the higher gain tones, though, they sounded like a cheap fuzz pedal. what's your budget and what tones are you after?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The LH series are the head version of the LCs.

Theyre modern bright, a bit fizzy and brittle sounding at high volume.

Decent for the money though. Im thinking a good speaker would improve everything.
Im mostly going to be playing with metal tones but ill proberly use pedal if more high gain is needed but i also play post rock so smooth clean tone is also good aswell.

Im getting this head and matching cab for £200 seems like a real bargin until i can afford a really good amp, this should be good enough for band pratice right?

thanks.
Sure theyre nice amps.

Thats a steal.

Good enough for band practice. If you mean volume wise, the walls will be shaking way before you run out of headroom.
yeah £200 sounds pretty good if it's legit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?