Poll: Ever had Facebook BEEF?
Poll Options
View poll results: Ever had Facebook BEEF?
Yes
26 33%
No
52 67%
Voters: 78.
Page 1 of 2
Pit, tonight I had one of the most entertaining nights of my life. There was some massive beef (fighting for people not familiar, or arguing) all over facebook. It started with a break up and everyone talking crap about everyone then other people making statuses about it pinpointing other people. It was amazing.

I love FB.

So, to my dearest Pit, have you ever experienced Facebook beef like I have?
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
"I seen some thiiiiings, maaaaan. And some stuuufffff.

Wouldn't reccomend it."

Seriously it's facebook.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
This happens to me weekly, but it's always political
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I don't understand why people fight behind a computer to the public. Can't they just settle it in private to each other?
Quote by slipknot5678
I don't understand why people fight behind a computer to the public. Can't they just settle it in private to each other?

No complaints here.
Its hilarious.
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by Amos_Moses
No. I prefer my "beefs" in person because I am not a 13 year old girl.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by slipknot5678

But then there's no angsty teenage drama! How else will people notice you?
Quote by phlip999
But then there's no angsty teenage drama! How else will people notice you?

I just troll UG for attention, and then I keep to myself in real life.

Oh and TS, I'm not trying to insult or offend you, I just don't get it.
Quote by cornmancer
There was the time that some guy dumped his girlfriend by text, at midnight, the day before he left the country. That was pretty crazy. Can't think of anything else though.

That's awesome

Bravo to him, bravo
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by jwizzle5786
I have never had Facebook beef. Does it taste good?

beef made of faces and books, how does that sound to you?
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by jwizzle5786
I have never had Facebook beef. Does it taste good?

A lot of flavor is lost during download. I don't recomend it.
Quote by TrabenBassist22

Depends on the face and the book.
Quote by slipknot5678
I just troll UG for attention, and then I keep to myself in real life.

Oh and TS, I'm not trying to insult or offend you, I just don't get it.

No worries I understand how teenagerish this is.
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by cornmancer
There was the time that some guy dumped his girlfriend by text, at midnight, the day before he left the country. That was pretty crazy. Can't think of anything else though.

...Wow what a dick.

Anyways, I have not seen major facebook beef. A few harsh comments exchanged here and there, but I've never witnessed anything huge.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
...Wow what a dick.

Anyways, I have not seen major facebook beef. A few harsh comments exchanged here and there, but I've never witnessed anything huge.

Oh and did I mention he dumped her so he could go out with another girl? The only thing he did to defeat that myth was not announce he was going out with the new girl for a week
But yeah, he's a self-righteous dick, who fancies himself the hero in his own movie or something. Oh and he's a theater geek, so he's probably gay anyway.

I was only half joking about the theater thing.
Quote by Spartan101400
Never, my friends are mature and not high school students.

Ouch, my pride.
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by TrabenBassist22

Surprisingly, not very good.
i'm a vegetarian, and by vegetarian i mean something along the lines of this:

Quote by Amos_Moses
No. I prefer my "beefs" in person because I am not a 13 year old girl.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Hey hey Hey! Grow up!

No one cares about your silly little facebook fights
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
No, but I do however curse everyone and call them idiots....and no I do not wonder why I have no friends.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I made a facebook account because someone was wanting me to help em on some game on there or something... now I wish I never had, I keep getting friend requests I haven't seen in years and/or have no desire to talk to. at first I accepted em, but after a a couple of ackward conversations I stopped signing on in hopes that they'll just think I never get on...

in short: no I don't give enough of a shit about facebook in general, much less about some random person I barely remember to check their wall to see what they're bitching about.
i spend only 5 minutes on facebook a day...tops. Log in in the morning, check mesages and update. Log in in the afternoon, repeate process. Again at night.

If I have any, I respond as needed. Otherwise I only stay on to chat with a friend of thier on. (My drummer usually gives me practce times via chat)
Have a good one,
Phoenix
It's a spectator sport that I watch and laugh. If I have a problem with someone, it never gets out on FB.

Unless they post a status update- "JUST GOT MY ASS BEAT LOL"
One time a group of guys I went to high school with gave me a ton of static because I don't like Tool anymore. Other than that, not really.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I had been friends with this reaalllyy weird kid that I talked to in HS. he was basically one of the jokes of the school, but I talked to him sometimes because hed say somethin about how satanic he was and it was hilareious. Well he defriended me and sent me a message concerning my political views (conservative) saying how I was such a piece of shit or somethin blahblahblah and asking me why the **** I friended him again...which I didn't. I wasn't even aware he had attempted to defriend me.

I basically just told him he was a retard, especially since I was one of the only people who was ever relatively nice to him.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I remember one of my friends posted a status, and someone commented on it, and one of my good friends said something as a joke (which you could clearly tell it was a joke) to the kid that commented on the status, and the kid flipped out.

Ended up being a 100 comment fight with a few more people involved. It was quite entertaining, I even got in on it just to piss the kid off even more for my humor (it worked, and I know I'm a troll).

thats about it though.

I feel bad for the kids that post on facebook though and have their parents comment on EVERYTHING they say.

Edit: This is addition to the last thing I say....

Especially when they post song lyrics about something, and the parents get in their business like it's actually about something in their life.
Last edited by eltyr18 at Aug 29, 2010,
Chick from my school broke up with her boyfriend and some kid two grades younger she knew started commenting on the status and stuff, and all of a sudden he starts professing his love for her. Then one of the girls friends come on and starts saying that him and her are much better for each each other in a joking way and that the kid should back off. This kid just doesn't stop, keeps telling her how good theyd be together, that her friend would only hurt her in the end , and that he'd never do that. All this amounted up to HUNDREDS of comments of back and forth between them. The last 50 or so comments were just people who had read through the whole thing and commented "HAHAH! This made my night!", "Oh my god, this is awesome! bahah!" ect.

It was the talk of the grade and even school the next day. Best thing I'd ever seen on FB
last two posters can connect to what Im talking about haha
2007 Yamaha APX500
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Alright, backstory. Guy at party got peppersprayed by cops, got videoed and put up on facebook. Some guy trolled him, called him weak.. Some chick got all racist on our school's population because a large number of us are Asians. Random people joined in, some serious, some trolling. Another school got involved. Giant flamefest. Someone recorded it all to a blog.
Lulz were had.

http://permanentpeacebasedonjustice.blogspot.com/2010/08/frisky-fisky.html
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by Spartan070sarge
This happens to me weekly, but it's always political

this, Im the only democrat in my county
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
This guy brought me into a fight that started with comments for a status about Billy Mays dying. Long story short, by the end of it he proceeded to never speak to me again.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by diceksox1809
Pit, tonight I had one of the most entertaining nights of my life.

My condolences.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2