Poll: What area would you protect?
Poll Options
View poll results: What area would you protect?
Crotch
26 39%
Head
23 34%
other
18 27%
Voters: 67.
...So here's a hypothetical situation I've been thinking about.

You have an incoming projectile going straight in your direction, and will most likely hit you. This projectile won't kill you, but it will cause extreme and severe pain. You only have enough time to cover yourself with your hands. Would you protect your crotch area, or your head?
i voted crotch, but i concur with the two hands guy
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Gotta think of the future generation. I'll protect my happy sack to ensure that I can have smart children to take care of me after I get brain damage.
Duck? Seriously, the last thing I would do is just stand there and cover myself.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I read somewhere that the head heals faster, so crotch.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Mudmen190
You do know I have two hands right?

/thread
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
i would punch the missile
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I think I would do that thing where both arms and hands cover my face but I turn a little away from the thing blocking my nuts. Kind of like the heisman trophy pose.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Projectile, huh?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Well, in this hypothetical situation, assuming blocking said projectile with your hand will apparently cancel out the extreme pain it's suppose to cause then cover your goddamn head. Think about it men, you can't use your penor if there's nothing left upstairs.
Quote by Night
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'd probably protect my head and turn my body so my crotch isn't exposed.

That is the most likely scenario. Your head is quite vulnerable.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Tuck and roll. If I've got enough time to cover myself, then there's more then enough time duck on move out of the way.
Ok, so what if this thing doesn't end up hitting your head or crotch? What if it slams into your stomach? You're effed...that's what. So...I'd cover wherever that things headed for.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Step to the side.

/problem.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
i think the OP should be changed to simply ask "If you had to choose, would you rather be hit in the head or the crotch? Assume the hit will be extremely painful either way, but not fatal."

ts needs to think through his hypothetical questions better. in answer to the actual original post - it depends on what's hitting me and where it looks like it will hit.

in answer to what the OP should have said - I'd rather be hit in the head than in the balls.
I've had four concussions in my lifetime, and I can safely say you would rather take a blow to the balls.
Quote by Night
I would report this pathetic thread.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'd probably protect my head and turn my body so my crotch isn't exposed.

thats not a 100% foolproof idea
both

b
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Id take a hit to the balls. **** getting hit in the head, if Im retarded as shit I wont be able to **** anyways.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy