I have a bit of an issue with the wiring of a guitar I've built... and cant find any diagrams that could wire it the way I want it. Guitar is a les paul style guitar with two 4-conductor humbuckers, a standard 3 way switch, two push-pulls, and an on/off switch + 9V batter

As it stands, I'd like:

Standard 3-way selection between pickups
independent volume and tone controls
independent coil tapping of the pickups (ie. each push-pull corresponds to a pickup, push pulls under the tone knobs)
and something interesting with the 9V and on/off switch if anyone has any suggestions? a preamp or circuit I could make...

a wiring scheme for that would be cool, and much appreciated, but open to suggestion of something else that could provide more versatility with what I've got mentioned above, if anyone has any ideas theyre willing to share!

Thanks!
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
if they're active pups, you can't coil tap
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by CapnMudGuru
forgot the battery electronics, sorry...should be easily workable once you figure out what you're doing though

arch from my understanding of his post he wants some kind of active eq/tone circuit? i dunno

I couldn't really tell, it helps to know what the pups are. i just saw a 9v and push pulls and put in the comment.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Pickups are passive (sorry for not mentioning that), I was just looking for an active EQ or tone circuit that could be turned on and off at will via the on/off switch if thats possible?
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by CapnMudGuru
this is what you're looking for. do everything it shows except just pretend the push/pull section is on your tone knob

thats exactly what im looking for! but if you were to put in an active tone circuit, whereabouts would that figure into the diagram? I've no idea how to integrate these things
Ball Custom Mark I

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Fetzer Valve

Lotsa info on that, along with a schematic, and even a deluxe version. Just put it between the switch and the output jack.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
With a bypass? or how does that work? Can I use the guitar without turning that on putting it between the switch and the jack? (I'm not good at this stuff... just getting into it)
Ball Custom Mark I

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
yeah, you can do it with a bypass if you want.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Maybe dumb question, but how do I do that? (bypass)
Ball Custom Mark I

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212