So I have enough money for two things. When I say the two things, remember there my interests, Im not asking what you would prefer, but how you would go about choosing. I have the chance to get a mint 1983 Charvel, neck thru, with EMGs and original chainsaw case, ooor I can get what Ive wanted for ****ing ever, a 6 inch truck lift on my Silverado. I want both soooo bad, but I dont know how to choose. How would you?
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
I guarantee the excitement of the truck lift would wear off before the excitement of the guitar.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Truck lifts are for douchebags
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Wouldn't it be a hassle trying to get in/out of a truck with lifts? I would pick the guitar, but that's my opinion.
STಠ_ಠ
1984, before the EMG's installed, I was wrong on the date,
Attachments:
_c437357_image_0.JPG
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Sexy Guitar > Omg look how high off the ground my truck is!
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
Well another thing is if I get that I have a br00tal ****ing guitar, with a classic 30..
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Not a great place to ask, most people here are much more interested in guitars than raising one's truck, so everyone here will probably say guitar. Ask the same question on pimpmytruck.com/forums and you would probably get vice-versa.

So what I have to add is... which do you need more? Brutal guitar with crazy bridge for metal and shredding? Or a new style to show off and be happy about every time you see your truck? It's up to you really.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Quote by fender4482
Well another thing is if I get that I have a br00tal ****ing guitar, with a classic 30..

EMGs do not always equal br00talz, a lot of jazzers use them for their sharp and slightly compressed clean sound.

Get the guitar.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
whats your bigger passion, i always buy parts for my ute before guitars (but thats just me).
Bands I've seen:
Jet
Metallica
Lamb of God
Baroness
A Day To Remember
Underoath
Northlane
In The Walls
Saints Alight
Live As A Monster
Bleach The Skies
Red Ribbon Army
The Amity Affliction
Madisonfoxx
Buried In Verona
How do you choose? Jerk off as soon as you read this post. If it takes you longer than 5 minutes, get the guitar. If it takes you less than 5 minutes, then you bloody well suit the truck lift.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
How do you choose? Jerk off as soon as you read this post. If it takes you longer than 5 minutes, get the guitar. If it takes you less than 5 minutes, then you bloody well suit the truck lift.

Or print off pictures of both and well, yeah...
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Truck lift = become redneck douche
Guitar = People will think you're cooler
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by DarkChilli
I guarantee the excitement of the truck lift would wear off before the excitement of the guitar.

Seconded
Say what I want, do what I can, death to the message of the Ku Klux Klan!
I would automatically say the truck, if the guitar wasn't NT. But, it's also a super-strat, and they're 10 a penny. Guitar will not make people think you're cooler btw, it's the amp that makes people think you're cooler.
Quote by UraniYum
I would automatically say the truck, if the guitar wasn't NT. But, it's also a super-strat, and they're 10 a penny. Guitar will not make people think you're cooler btw, it's the amp that makes people think you're cooler.

No, pretty much only other guitarists realize the amp is most important, most non-musicians think the amp is some generic speaker and only the guitar is important.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
No, pretty much only other guitarists realize the amp is most important, most non-musicians think the amp is some generic speaker and only the guitar is important.

I beg to differ, my halfstack brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, play Sweet Child O' Mine.

Depends whether you're playing it or looking at it, but no matter how badass your guitar is, it'd look better draped against a stack.
Quote by Primus2112

Theres this, and the fact that you really dont need another 6 inches of clearance on your silverado that you probably dont even go off-roading in. Shit, even if you go off-roading, I doubt that another 6 inches will do anything useful but keep midgets out of your truck.

Guitar.

DoomdEdit: Oh, HOW should you choose? Flip a coin.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Aug 29, 2010,
Quote by Primus2112

Pretty much this, go with the guitar.
Why would you really need a truck lift?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Primus2112

this