Hi All,

I've been given an Ibanez GRGR121EX and just wondered what amps are best suited for this guitar? I've only just started playing so not sure where to start with amps, budget of about £100

Cheers
If you've just started playing then a Line 6 spider IV would be a pretty good place to start amp wise

They've got a good sound for their price, and even the 15 watt model is pretty powerful
I'd disagree, if only because I find most Line 6 products to be far too digital and artificial sounding and that includes products far better than a Spider amp. To me the choice is easy as I'm looking at making a similar purchase myself for the same budget. Go onto Ebay and look for a Roland Cube 30X. A near mint condition one will cost you probably no more than £100 and it's a fantastic amp with plenty good quality features and enough power on tap to last you for a while.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Save a few more £ and get a used Vypyr 30W.
It will kick your ass.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by Painkiller95
If you've just started playing then a Line 6 spider IV would be a pretty good place to start amp wise

They've got a good sound for their price, and even the 15 watt model is pretty powerful

TS: Disregard this post.

Look at a Peavey Vypyr or a Roland Cube/Micro-Cube. Great starter amps.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Vox vt series?
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean