Has anyone on the interwebz developed a guitar search tool so people can find all guitars that match their criteria?
For example if I input: Flying V, fixed bridge, HSH pickup, etc.... It will show all the guitars that match that description?

I'm hoping someone knows of something like this.
Instead of searching for a perfect guitar fitting their criteria, people tend to get some $$$ and order a custom guitar made for them.
yeah it's a new thing called google.

just kidding. just say what you're looking here. and give and a budget.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Thomann.de
The german site(in English) is about as close as it gets.
you can choose the woods I'm sure, the Pick up set up, FR or not etc.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Not that I'm aware of, and I doubt one ever will.

Think about it: A database would have to be constructed compiling thousands upon thousands upon thousands of guitar models, and someone would have to catagorize each one for each level of specification...

A lot of people here on UG are pretty knowledgable, and where one knows all shit about Ibanez, another will know about Gretsch, and we'll work together to help you all.

I don't know if your post is serious, but for the record, there is no such thing as an HSH V guitar, at least not that's currently made, or has been made recently, outside of custom guitars.

I know because I looked for one for a very long time, due to an old thread where someone else was asking for one.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by jj1565
yeah it's a new thing called google.

just kidding. just say what you're looking here. and give and a budget.

I've made enough threads here looking for guitars :P

Quote by Offworld92

I don't know if your post is serious, but for the record, there is no such thing as an HSH V guitar, at least not that's currently made, or has been made recently, outside of custom guitars.

Na, it was just an example. Not really looking for a HSH flying V.

Also Thomann's search engine seems to be pretty good.