Hey UG
Just wondering where you guys keep your amps when playing at home?
Do you put it somewhere to create less noise? Downstairs, upstairs? Do you hide it away somewhere out of reach of other people and so you don't fill a room with it?
I have a small room, and I want to keep my amp somewhere where theres the least amount of vibrations passed through the house, and also, i only have a small room, so would it be best to move it?
Thanks all
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
mines next to my pc and xbox. got to keep the important things together

and stykerwolf, your avatar makes me lol
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
MY desk has a sort of right angle, and on the otherside it has a wooden shelf low down.
I stick it there, Lifting the amp off t e guitar is good for reducing noise.
I also put my wardrobe on the side of my neighbours, and my Amp on the other side.
that's about as sound effecient as it gets for me.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
mine is next to my pc and ps3.
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
Keep the two halfstacks in the corner of my room with all the rack gear stacked on top of them. Used to have the lot in one giant stack but the builders said it might bugger up the floor and fall through to downstairs
ohai little sig.
mine goes on the floor, in a corner, fills a hole between keyboard and drums, then i put my other on top of it to make it look like a stack because i cant afford a proper one
Epiphone LP Standard Honeyburst, Stagg Custom Job
Relic'd Tele, Carlsbro GLX30
Frontman 25R, Zoom G1X
Dunlop SW-95, Danelectro DTB-1
Behringer VT999

Quote by obeythepenguin
Damn, that was fast. AlexW1989, thanks to you I can finally get to sleep again at night...
Quote by AlexW1989
mine goes on the floor, in a corner, fills a hole between keyboard and drums, then i put my other on top of it to make it look like a stack because i cant afford a proper one

I do the same thing. My bass amp goes on my guitar amp, against the wall next to my couch
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.