Yo! After the recent demise of my lefty Warlock I'm now looking for a new guitar. I've got a choice of 4. If anyone has any experience, good or bad, with any of them let me know. Even your opinion will do. They are: LTD KH-202L, Ibanez RG370DXL, Schecter V-1 Blackjack and a Jackson DK2L.
B.C. Rich Warlock
Marshall MG100HDFX
Randall RX-412
Boss MT-2
Of those, the Schecter and the Jackson are the best. From a hardware standpoint, I'd give the Blackjack the edge as I'm a big fan of Blackouts. I'm not a huge fan of the JB in the bridge in the Jackson, but I think the Jackson has a nicer neck profile. Also they have different pickup configurations and vastly different body shapes, so it's best if you try them out if you can.
Ibanez S7320
Peavey 5150 + Mesa 2x12 Rectifier
I'd say Jackson myself but then I don't tend to get on with Schecter necks so well.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
My friend and I tried the KH202, our gripe was the pick-up selector and the knobs(teehee) layout.
I kept knocking the volume etc when trying to switch pick up.
Maybe Kirk Likes it, but not me.

The RG350EX was nice when I tried it, but the neck was not very wide and the e string kept going over the edge with only a little vibrato. My friend did the same thing when he tried it.

The Schecter, well if you get a more expensive one it has a great feel, a fast, but larger than "shred-thin" so it still has a fuller tone.

Never actually tried the Dinky actually, but I have heard good things.

Either way, [Try 'em all if you can, you might only need one and you'll fall in love.
Or might realise that it's not for you.

Trying is a MUST before buying.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I tried the KH202 and the RG370 yesterday and liked them both. My mate has a Schecter C-1 which I've played (upside down) so I might try a DK2 upside down to get feel for it. Oh the joys of playing lefty.
B.C. Rich Warlock
Marshall MG100HDFX
Randall RX-412
Boss MT-2
Trying is a MUST before buying.

That is definitely true. I never realized how much one guitar could be different than another. I would lean toward the Jackson myself.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)