Ok, so I'm maybe gonna buy this pedal, but
Apperently you need a P.A to use it,
My question is,
Can't I just plug in the Banshee like a pedal and put the tube in my mouth and start rocking out? And will the sound come out of my amp? If not what do I need to buy?
Please help it's confusing as hell,

Thanks,
Prog <3
Quote by ScalesOfDoom
Ok, so I'm maybe gonna buy this pedal, but
Apperently you need a P.A to use it,
My question is,
Can't I just plug in the Banshee like a pedal and put the tube in my mouth and start rocking out? And will the sound come out of my amp? If not what do I need to buy?
Please help it's confusing as hell,

Thanks,

You don't understand how Talk Boxes work...let me help.

When you turn it on, the tube puts the guitar sound in your mouth...then the sound comes back out of your mouth. The sound that you are manipulating doesn't come out of your amp.

Its loud enough that you don't need a Mic for playing at home.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by SLonergan
You don't understand how Talk Boxes work...let me help.

When you turn it on, the tube puts the guitar sound in your mouth...then the sound comes back out of your mouth. The sound that you are manipulating doesn't come out of your amp.

Its loud enough that you don't need a Mic for playing at home.

Oh!! So that's how it works, thanks a million!!
Prog <3
Quote by ScalesOfDoom
Oh!! So that's how it works, thanks a million!!

No problem!

I'd recommend just getting the original Banshee...There's not really any reason to have the amp playing your unaffected sound while you use the talk box.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by SLonergan
No problem!

I'd recommend just getting the original Banshee...There's not really any reason to have the amp playing your unaffected sound while you use the talk box.

Ok, thanks again!!
Prog <3
Quote by ScalesOfDoom
Ok, thanks again!!

Quote by rmr024