Well im fed up of the buzzing im getting from my cheap power supply, cant play withou a huge mass of noise from the thing, so im looking into getting something better.

I need at least 4 outputs, then some more to expand, i have looked at the one spot, dont really know what else low budget i can look at.

I know there are all the really expensive ones, like the voodoo labs, and dunlop brick, but i cant really afford to spend that much on a power supply. i just need something that will do the job and not make all the noise

Thanks for the help, lewis

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
Why not just get like a cheap power conditioner from Furman? Not the best, but it's nice and cheap and is worth at least taking a look at
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Get a 1Spot. They're made by a company called Virtual Sound. I use one and it's totally quiet.
Quote by swordsofplague
Why not just get like a cheap power conditioner from Furman? Not the best, but it's nice and cheap and is worth at least taking a look at

Not to sure about this one.

I second the 1spot though. Costs $20 usd and you can get the daisy chain cable for $10 usd free shipping from MF.

Or you can just get the package deal for like, $38 usd on MF.

Comes with the 1spot, daisy chain for up to 8 pedals and 4 other adapters.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
with the power conditioners...i looked into them a while ago, how would i attach pedals to them? arent they all IEC connectors?, thats the problem i found with those last time i looked? and that means i could put my amp on the conditioner too right?

Andd yeah il have a look at the conditioners, as well as the one spot, il just do my reasearch this time instead of waisting more money

EDIT: acctually....i just thought, if i put an iec onto my current pedal power supplys plug, i could plug that into a conditioner...therefore the power running into all of my gear will be clean? am i right there?

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
Last edited by lewisg1 at Aug 29, 2010,
I have a cheapo furman merit series power conditioner it does nothing for noise that i now of. You get what you pay for!
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean