Hey, good people of UG!!!

Now I want to buy a new guitar quite expensive
The thing I need from a guitar:
Definitely Les Paul shape
Nice, neck, I'm not a shredder but love low action
The weight doesn't matter

I was looking at ESP Eclipse I, II, EC-1000, Edwards lp-92 tried only the EC-1000 and going to try Edwards, there is no Eclipse in our country to try

EC-1000 was good, but the neck wideness was a bit small imho and it sounded not like a guitar for 800-900 euro, my Epiphone Ultra sounds allmost the same and costs only 500euro.

Recommend me something, maybe other brands, but an LP and price about 1500euro

I play mostly heavy rock (or something like that), alternative but love the bluesy stuff too, not a shredder but love soloing as well (especially slow solos on the neck pickup a la still got the blues )

Cheers and thanks
My Band
ESP Eclipse II ACSB SD Jazz/JB
Bugera 6262 head
Benor 4x12 Celestion 12T-75
the eclipse is a very good, solid guitar if your willing to buy online. but the emg pickups may not be so great for blues.

but other guitars you could look are jackson dinkys, theres a lot of different ones available and there very versatiles.

also check out some ibanez models.
ESP Eclipse with seymour duncans
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
I'd like to suggest DEAN Guitars.Great Quality and affordable,perfect combo imo.The EVO line looks like a LP and has low action.Mine has dual coil taps so you can get a great blues tone.
Quote by RockRolla
I'd like to suggest DEAN Guitars.Great Quality and affordable,perfect combo imo.The EVO line looks like a LP and has low action.Mine has dual coil taps so you can get a great blues tone.

You serious? or is this someone else just giving me crap for owning a razorback.
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
so you're telling me that the Eclipse is much better than the EC-1000?

and what about Gibson Standart?
My Band
ESP Eclipse II ACSB SD Jazz/JB
Bugera 6262 head
Benor 4x12 Celestion 12T-75
Quote by holycow
ESP Eclipse with seymour duncans

I played one of them a while back. It was a cool guitar. But I would say you would want a Gibson Les Paul. Maybe a used Standard?
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Last edited by the1967mustang at Aug 29, 2010,