Quote by H3r_piNk_TaCo
i know but i forgot to ask if any of you done it before.

That doesnt change the fact that we dont need another thread on this.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I lucid dream best after I am affected by sleep paralysis. When I get sleep paralysis I just go back off to sleep thinking of what I want, then I lucid dream.
How do you do it?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I have done it a few times lately, do some reality checks before you go to sleep, look at your hands and the floor, in a dream they are often different to how it is in real life.

The more strange the dream is, the easier it is to turn it lucid.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
go through the day thinking "am i dreaming right now?" and at night your brain has a chance of bringing that question up. How it works for me is when i think that question while i am dreaming i realize that i am dreaming and then can control it (most of the time, the rest of the time is your subconscious). It probably wont work instantly and will probably take a little while for it to happen. Dont hold me too it, though, everyone is different and my teacher told our class about it and it is what works for me.
Quote by sb.88
go through the day thinking "am i dreaming right now?" and at night your brain has a chance of bringing that question up. How it works for me is when i think that question while i am dreaming i realize that i am dreaming and then can control it (most of the time, the rest of the time is your subconscious). It probably wont work instantly and will probably take a little while for it to happen. Dont hold me too it, though, everyone is different and my teacher told our class about it and it is what works for me.

I've done that before, but it just ruins the dream for me because I go " 'ang on a second, this isn't real", and then the dream stops.

I have a lucid dream every couple of weeks. That's been going on for as long as I can remember, though, I haven't trained myself for it.
I have lucid dreams every night.

Lucid dreams is a posh term for wet dreams right?

Seriously though, just google the whole shabang
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
It took me a while to get it right, but after this tip I got it. Take something you do a lot every day. Like looking at the time, now every time you look at your watch in real life ask yourself "is this a dream?" it will happen in your dreams as well and then you have your lucid dream. Happy sleepings
INCEPTION LOLOL!

Just find something and ALWAYS associate it with the question, "Is this a dream?" Once you speculate if it is a dream, you have to do something to figure out. Look for details. Look at a clock or something specific on your body like a scar or mole or something.

I subscribe to dreams being the gateway to the subconscious and think lucid dreaming ruins the message that your subconscious is trying to tell you.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....