I'm amazed.

Last night I shared my violent experience with The Pit. Long story short, I was punched in the side of the face while walking home late at night and I bolted out of there.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1355991&page=1&pp=20

I don't know where my thread got derailed into an argument about religious ignorance, and I'm ashamed that I started the discussion of racism. The fact of the matter is, I'm ashamed I mentioned skin color in my story. It was an unnecessary detail that took focus away from what I was trying to express. I was disgusted that I was punched in the face for looking over my shoulder in my paranoia. Paranoia is a human instinct, I refuse to believe I was scared just because they were black but because it was late and I stupidly walked through a potentially dangerous area.

Just to clarify:

"The 4 guys behind me are black and this is where I can see fault, but I keep looking behind me just in case, every 10 seconds or so."

I cannot believe that I wrote this. As an english major, I realize that I really messed up in my word choice and sentence order, which led to a lot of ambiguity. So I hope to clear up what I said.

1) It does not matter if the guys were black. That's not important to me and if I could scratch that part out I would. The fact that there was a group of guys and one of them decided to punch me was my point.

2) When I said "fault," I meant to say "I can see fault (in myself)". I was embarrassed to show my fear. Not because they were black, but because I felt that it may have contributed to me being a target.

Also, someone called BS that I was bleeding from one punch to the side of the face. To be specific, it was the side of my face and the bone above my eye, and that spot in particular is prone to bleeding when cut, no matter how minor. That's how my body is at least.

I doubt anyone will read this, but I wanted to clear my name. Thanks.
Dude, you got beaten up by 4 black guys and people went "OH THEY'RE VIOLENT"

That's like putting your hand in a fireplace and going "OH IT'S HOT"

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Don't mind the idiots in the Pit dude, you got punched in the face by 4 black guys. I'm sorry to say it, but it IS typical. People need to get over that.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by WyvernOmega
Dude, you got beaten up by 4 black guys and people went "OH THEY'RE VIOLENT"

That's like putting your hand in a fireplace and going "OH IT'S HOT"

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by STABxYOU
Next time, bring a knife, use it.

Against 4 people? That COULD potentially armed.
Not a great idea.
I want to make a mirror thread of an art major going "I don't see what i did wrong lulz"

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
man dont worry about you were still partially in shock and needed to tell people so you just used ebery little detail, if people thin your a rascist for mentioning the guys were black then theyre nazis end of.
id carry a heavy hammer like object, or a guitar. if ppl see big objects that can be used to retaliate they may be less likely to bother unless theyre big cocky butt wipes who think theyre 'de unbetabulz pplelz'.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Your retarded for apologizing or accepting any fault. You might want to feel angry at yourself for being a wuss, but only if you can productively apply that energy into changing that fact. Those guys saw you for the easy target you were.

I grew up in a shitty neighorhood. You know how you get around without getting ****ed with? You learn to carry yourself like your not to be ****ed with. No one likes a challenge, they would have let you be.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I'm amazed that I don't give a shit.

I'm not really.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Dude seriously. I can't believe you even bothered.

Christ, you say something that just sounds abit off by accident and you don't realize its a mistake and people just go completely startled granny apeshit on your ass about ethics and morals and dumbass 5th grade human equality classes just because they like to talk down to people who are ''wrong'' and then it just drags on and on and gets deeper and deeper into the abyss and then people realize it's all about personal opinion no matter what you're talking about. And then subliminally people realize that deep down, nobody actually gives a ****. Thus the philosophy of NGAF.
Last edited by metalblaster at Aug 29, 2010,
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Against 4 people? That COULD potentially armed.
Not a great idea.

No, you'd still run in that situation, but say, they don't stop beating you up. It would be a good idea, but only as a last resort if you can't get out and it's terribly unsafe.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
The fact that you took the time to post a new thread about this evidently shows your a racist. Why would you want to clear your name? If you know your not racist, even a little bit, then why give a **** what us Pitters think?

Although to be fair, everyone's a bit racist.
Quote by jktheman
The fact that you took the time to post a new thread about this evidently shows your a racist. Why would you want to clear your name? If you know your not racist, even a little bit, then why give a **** what us Pitters think?

Although to be fair, everyone's a bit racist.

Even black people.
*reported*
Next time edit the original thread instead of making another.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"