Hey guys, this is a somewhat pointless thread. It's just a question I'd like answered.

What would happen if you ran your guitar through 2 Cry Babies or Wah pedals?

Any theories? Or better yet, answers from people who've tried it?

Thanks everyone.

-Nick
If a pizza has a radius of "Z" and a height of "A" it has a volume of pi(z)(z)(a)
Tried it! But I was dissapointed... It sound kindof like a master-slave, the first wah affects the sound A LOT more than the second. Almost didn't matter how the rocker on the second one was set, sounded kindof the same.

Tried on guitar--> modded GCB-95 --> GCB-535Q --> amp
Quote by forsaknazrael
I wanna to try building a wah that has two wah circuits in it, and one dual gang pot. One taper sweeps clockwise, the other goes counter clockwise. At the same time. What would that sound like?

Would the two wahs be in series or parallel?
If in series it would be like the ts is asking about and the first would dominate the second because the second would only have the frequencies the first is letting through to work with.

If in parallel they would be independent of each other and you'd have some gnarly dual wah action going on. Personally I think this way would sound better and wouldn't be too hard to build in theory.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Dec 29, 2010,
Quote by forsaknazrael
Parallel, sir. I just need to figure out how to tool a dual gang pot to fit the wah pot gears, and how to get the taper to be like a wah pot taper.

You build this, I will buy it. Seriously. Or even merely figure out a mod.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Quote by acdcrocks0323

It's only 2 in the morning and my day's already been made.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Vintage Mahagony - Cherry
Homemade EVH Black&White Frankenstrat
Marshall Vintage Modern 2466
Marshall 425B cab
EVH phase 90 + 117 Flanger, Dunlop Hendrix Fuzz Face + Crybaby 535Q, Boss DD-20, Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Quote by forsaknazrael
I wanna to try building a wah that has two wah circuits in it, and one dual gang pot. One taper sweeps clockwise, the other goes counter clockwise. At the same time. What would that sound like?

http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/wahpedl/wahped.htm#twowahs

This will be helpful to you then. What Wah would you use? May I recommend the Coloursound Inductorless? (For ease of construction and as a modding platform)

http://www.beavisaudio.com/projects/colorsoundwah/index.htm
Good job necromancing a thread guys.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??