It feels good to write a NGD thread! And it's even better with a beautiful guitar like this.

Pics to start (cause we all know that's all you came for )

A little strip tease from her .

With the hardcase I bought - for made in china it's pretty nice!

The lovely solid top .

The headstock - at this point I realised that in person the guitar is much lighter in colour.

A better close up of the body.

Pics cont. in next post!

Review:

A big upgrade from the Fender CD-60 I previously had. It's a J28SDL - (the J stands for Jumbo :P) - it set me back £290 cause I managed to price match and talk my way down from £345 ...

It has a really good full sound to it and it also pulls arpeggios off very well, it's versatile and sounds good when covering a rock/heavy rock song acoustically. I thought that this would be one of those guitars i'd lose my love for but it's holding well so far . I always GASed for a natural guitar and now I've got it I can't believe it, it's just how i knew it would be and the thing that firstly attracted me to this guitar was it's beauty. It is a definate contender in it's price range and I'm really glad I found it.

For those who are interested in washburns I would definately reccomend them - but I would mention that you can get a better sound with less bells and whilstles (I enjoy having a beautiful guitar as I am a bedroom player and only need to impress myself really). With the guitar I got a 4-year warranty - which I doubt I will ever need, but it is very reassuring.

Overall this guitar is a definate 9/10, the only way it could achieve a 10/10 is if it was free .

HELLO!

Now the sexyness begins!

Dat ass!

Artistic shot

Thanks for viewing .

HELLO!

HNGD!

awesomeness, Washburn are so underrated.
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Last edited by ibrahimasood at Aug 29, 2010,
Quote by fenderfreak100
and NGD means?...................

i hope your not trolling it means new guitar day.
Quote by scaronyourface
i hope your not trolling it means new guitar day.

in not trolling

thanks for the definition dude
Holy crap! HNGD! Thats one sexy guitar!
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

HNGD!

If your not careful, I might just rob that Washburn from you . It's beautiful <3
Very nice! I would love that with a cutaway. Very good looking!
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Those Cumberlands are pretty sweet guitars. Congrats!

Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray