Page 1 of 2
So what are some animals that everyone seems to love, but you dislike?

For me, its probably monkeys, or more specifically, chimps and gorillas, my father finds them hilarious but i think they are rediculous and pretty disgusting creatures, i wouldn't say i out and out hate them, but they are made out to be the clowns of the animal kingdom when really they are pretty dangerous.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Sea lions
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I don't like horses.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by metal4eva_22
this. f_ck horses.

no, horses f_ck you! (not a russian reversal)

i think birds, i don't find them all that majestic when they have better accuracy with feces than a chimp
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Fennec Foxes.

I bought one on impulse last year, and it turns out they're loud. I gave the little shit away.
Quote by bass-man9712
no, horses f_ck you! (not a russian reversal)

i think birds, i don't find them all that majestic when they have better accuracy with feces than a chimp

I hate baby birds so much. People think they're sweet but they're not. They're the human equivalent of a baby shouting "FOOOD!FOOOD! FFFFOOOoD! FOODNOW!!"

Makes me feel hostile towards them. Although, I'd never actually hurt one.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Fennec Foxes.

I bought one on impulse last year, and it turns out they're loud. I gave the little shit away.
You can get those as pets?

I must have one.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
Anteaters.
That's right, I said it.

+1

no one actually gives a flaming sh*t about ant eaters...all they do is eat f*cking ants.

now an ELEPHANT eater...that would be cool sh*t
Quote by RU Experienced?
You can get those as pets?

I must have one.

I didn't know you could have 'em either, until a bunch of my friends started getting them. In the US, the legality of keeping them depends on the state. Had to get mine in Kentucky.

They're adorable, don't get me wrong. But fair warning: They are LOUD. And the one I got didn't get along with my cats like the people said it would.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I didn't know you could have 'em either, until a bunch of my friends started getting them. In the US, the legality of keeping them depends on the state. Had to get mine in Kentucky.

They're adorable, don't get me wrong. But fair warning: They are LOUD. And the one I got didn't get along with my cats like the people said it would.
What do you feed them? Can you train it to shit in your yard?

If I could own a fennec fox I'd gladly toss my cats on the street. Kentucky is pretty far off though, I'll have to find a local vendor.
Household Cats...
They suck they dont do anything..**** cats.
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Quote by RU Experienced?
What do you feed them? Can you train it to shit in your yard?

If I could own a fennec fox I'd gladly toss my cats on the street. Kentucky is pretty far off though, I'll have to find a local vendor.

They eat moist cat food and are best suited to a litterbox. It kind of works just like a cat.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']They eat moist cat food and are best suited to a litterbox. It kind of works just like a cat.
Sweet.

I'm all over this shit.
Guinea pigs and hamsters are pretty shit...
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Dolphins suck.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Dragons are overrated too....I mean THEY DONT EVEN EXIST? WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT SOMETHING IF IT DOESNT EVEN EXIST. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON UNICORNS AND SANDPEOPLE HOLY ****.
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
my dog... its pointless, it doesnt even bite.... if a robber came it'll prob run up and lick him .
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
Dragons are overrated too....I mean THEY DONT EVEN EXIST? WHATS SO GOOD ABOUT SOMETHING IF IT DOESNT EVEN EXIST. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON UNICORNS AND SANDPEOPLE HOLY ****.

SANDPEOPLE ARE NOT ANIMALS YOU FOOL.
woah, what you on about TS, chimps are hi-larious!!

Pets as a concept I don't get - you pay for this animal to have food and shit everywhere? And with dogs you have to take them for walks twice a day, Where's the logic in that?!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Sharks. Shark week on discovery channel is the most overblown, overhyped shit ever. Yeah sharks are dangerous, but its a ****ing fish. Wanna know why humans are at the top of the food chain and fish aren't? Because humans have the Japanese, and lord knows how the japanese will **** any shark on earth up. Sharks are pussies.
Quote by UntilISleep
SANDPEOPLE ARE NOT ANIMALS YOU FOOL.

I AM ALSO PART OF THIS CONVERSATION.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by will123456789
woah, what you on about TS, chimps are hi-larious!!

Pets as a concept I don't get - you pay for this animal to have food and shit everywhere? And with dogs you have to take them for walks twice a day, Where's the logic in that?!

Companionship?
ocelot's are goddamn underrated
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Quote by UntilISleep
THEN CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING.

DUCKS ARE AWESOME.

DOLPHINS SUCK.
Quote by korinaflyingv
****ing Micro Pigs. My bird wants one, but I keep telling her what'll happen if I ever run out of bacon...
Page 1 of 2