Page 1 of 5
So if you have a bandmate die, you can make the top spot on lists?

Quote by article
Jordison is noted for simultaneously playing two bass drums

That is surely amazing.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Jordison is noted for simultaneously playing two bass drums

lol

EDIT: ^ **** you and your edits

I'm glad Gavin Harrison got 3rd.

stratkat
Last edited by EuBoat at Aug 29, 2010,
Quote by EuBoat

lol
Quote by lolmnt
Errr, what? Surely The Rev should have been in there somewhere near the top.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by EuBoat
lol

I'm glad Gavin Harrison got 3rd.

By far should have been first, but whatever. At least he got some recognition.

Also, this article was on the UG front page a week or two back.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
wow
that tool is number 1?
have they never heard Ginger Baker, Stewart Copeland, Jojo Mayer, and Mitch Mitchell?
any of those are 100 times better than Jordison

If it was up to me Stewart Copeland would have been numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Neil Peart wouldn't make the list.

Quote by Hidden Hippo
Errr, what? Surely The Rev should have been in there somewhere near the top.

Lol, no. He was an average drummer. Not original or outstanding in any way. The only reason he gets any fame for his drumming is because he's dead.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Aug 29, 2010,
Joey is pretty good, doubt I'd give him the top spot but he'd be close. I kinda dislike the fact that Chris Adler's missing, he's AMAZING.
Gavin Harrison making three makes me happy as hell. But really he has the edge on Portnoy in terms of creativity and has for years (I love DT and PT but it's true).

If we ignore the top position the top 3 are pretty good.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Neil Peart should have been higher....I would have placed him first.

I'm not even a huge Rush fan, and I agree.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
wow
that tool is number 1?
have they never heard Ginger Baker, Stewart Copeland, Jojo Mayer, and Mitch Mitchell?
any of those are 100 times better than Jordison

In the case of Ginger Baker, he hasn't done anything significant in years. But the others, hell yeah!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
In the case of Ginger Baker, he hasn't done anything significant in years. But the others, hell yeah!

that doesnt mean his drumming that he did record became worse you know? Id rather hear Bakers tracks from the 60s than anything Joey did, not to mention he could probably still play circles around Joey unless its for the people who think speed=skill
Quote by Dopemgs
Joey is pretty good, doubt I'd give him the top spot but he'd be close. I kinda dislike the fact that Chris Adler's missing, he's AMAZING.

I saw him live 2 years ago and he couldn't keep time and his feet work was horrid.

Also, that list is probably a month old now.
I'm very shocked Joey came 1st, I wasn't expecting 13 year olds everywhere to vote for him
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
that doesnt mean his drumming that he did record became worse you know? Id rather hear Bakers tracks from the 60s than anything Joey did, not to mention he could probably still play circles around Joey unless its for the people who think speed=skill

Not saying he isn't a good drummer, but there are a lot of more modern drummers, Neil Peart included, who can equal if not better him.
Quote by Våd Hamster
I saw him live 2 years ago and he couldn't keep time and his feet work was horrid.

Also, that list is probably a month old now.

Haven't seen him live. And I wouldn't vote for him tho I'd much rather vote for Chris Adler as I said he's extraordinary. Also Rush's drummer he's really insane dunno if he's the Peart guy I think that was his name I'm really unsure right now. But Chris Adler all the way for me. Shame he ain't there
Quote by Dopemgs
Haven't seen him live. And I wouldn't vote for him tho I'd much rather vote for Chris Adler as I said he's extraordinary. Also Rush's drummer he's really insane dunno if he's the Peart guy I think that was his name I'm really unsure right now. But Chris Adler all the way for me. Shame he ain't there

Hasn't Fassa verbally riding him made you realise that yes, Neal Peart is the drummer from Rush
I hate how Joey Jordision is so overrated, everyone thinks he's the best drummer ever.

And they're like OMFG HE PLAYED AN UPSIDE DOWN DRUM SOLO shutup there are far more better drummers.
Quote by technicolour
Vitek

I raise you Flo Mounier.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGLVjp65v_E

In case you're a lazy ****
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Aug 29, 2010,
"Beat off stiff competition from Dave Grohl(or whatever it said)"

!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Dopemgs
Haven't seen him live. And I wouldn't vote for him tho I'd much rather vote for Chris Adler as I said he's extraordinary.

I _was_ talking about Adler.
Quote by asator
Hasn't Fassa verbally riding him made you realise that yes, Neal Peart is the drummer from Rush

I could say something rude here but I won't...
Quote by Våd Hamster
I _was_ talking about Adler.

Oh... dunno then I've always loved his performances on live videos. Afraid I haven't seen him live. He's pretty sick imho.
Quote by captaincrunk
"Former Genesis drummer Phil Collins made the top ten, coming in at number nine with around 0.3% of the vote."

Fanboys, ASSEEEEEEMMMMMBBBBLLLLLEEEE!
Quote by lolmnt
I kind of wish Chris Pennie had made the list, but oh well. And as much as I love DT, Neil Peart and probably Gavin Harrison should have been above him.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Fanboys, ASSEEEEEEMMMMMBBBBLLLLLEEEE!

"and I remember *babum babum babum babum bum bum* and I can feeling coming.............."

That sort of stuff gets you 9th in the best drummers of the last 25 years
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by captaincrunk
"Former Genesis drummer Phil Collins made the top ten, coming in at number nine with around 0.3% of the vote."

Phil Collins is awesome.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Yeah, he did essentially make this list because of one relatively simple fill
Quote by will123456789
"and I remember *babum babum babum babum bum bum* and I can feeling coming.............."

That sort of stuff gets you 9th in the best drummers of the last 25 years

Eerrrrrr......Genesis anyone?
Page 1 of 5