If you want to change the colour of your guitar to a colour u want let me know and for a price I will make it like new including the repair of any chips and scratches you may have on it. I have over 20 years experience of spraying and own a car bodyshop but have recently branched out into painting other things .

UK ONLY
Email or message for details

Cheers
Gaz
Painting guitars i believe is a little different from painting cars.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Advertising?
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by Vypor
Painting guitars i believe is a little different from painting cars.

Actually Its pretty much identical. Its just a little more fiddley and theres more chance of runs.
I assure you its brilliant!
Metacaster is right they are the same . Getting runs isnt a problem though as I my method on applying clearcoat is a grip and rip where I apply a dust coat then a heavy wet coat straight after ,a 15 minute tack off then another wet coat.
I've got a guy here in the US who's paints graphic designs and whatnot onto motorcycles. Sooooo comforting to here that my guitar is the first he's ever done..

...and I'm still waiting for a progress report.

OT: If you've never done a guitar before, just make sure your first one isn't a PRS Custom 24 worth $2000. The one I'm having done is worth about $125
Quote by ibanezgod1973
advertising - reported

maybe we could morph this into a "WUT GETAR SHULD I GIT GUIEZ, LIEK IDK"

those are a lot less anoying
Ibanez RG with SDBlackouts
Epiphone SG with SD SH1 59/SH4 JB

Fender Blues Jr.
Fender G-DEC 30

Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez TS9DX