Computer help required: problem ripping a cd onto windows media player

(inb4 get itunes)
I'm trying to rip the album "Jeff Beck: The Collection" onto windows media player, the album cover tells me it has 16 tracks, yet windows media player tells me it only has 15 and seems to think that it's Beckology disc 3 (I've listened to it and confirmed that all the tracks are tracks from the collection in the correct order, with the exception of track 16 before anyone suggests that it is in fact Beckology). Can anyone tell me how to get my computer to find the 16th track?
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Use itunes, as soon as it sees the CD, it'll ask you if you wanna put the tracks in the itunes library.
iTunes. C'mon man that's easier
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
srsly, get itunes

srsly don't

Media Monkey is what you need
Quote by Crofty89
inb4 get itunes
This.

Srsly.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
If you stick with windows mp, right click the album and go to find album info. It should have a search bar so just find the right album and click on it. Once done it should have the correct album and the correct tracks on it
get some other media player that isn't WMP. iTunes, Media Monkey, Winamp, whatever.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.