Alright so I am currently in the Market for mid range multiple effects pedal I have been looking at the zoom g9.2tt and the line 6 pod gtx live.

At the moment I am using a zoom g2 but it lacks lot of things, I am willing to pay no more than £300 on one and I am swinging more towards the zoom g9.2tt due to it's 2 tubes which should give the distortion a bit more of a punch.

My amp is a blackstar ht-5 combo, if you can recommend me any more pedals then feel free. But out of the two listed which ones would you guys recommend?
Gear

Fender KOA Strat with seymour duncan hot rails.
Maverick F1-Detox

Black HT-5 Combo

Boss SD-1
Boss CH-1
EHX Holy grail
EHX Memory boy
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Cybaby Wah
Voodoo Labs pedal power plus 2
The Zoom doesn't use the USB for editing,, it needs midi. The Zoom has a pitch shifter and harmonizer. IIRC the XT is lacking in that area. The POD always gets the nod if you're playing metal. The tubes on the Zoom work, but aren't programmable on a per patch basis.

Its best to read both manuals and make sure the features you need are supported.
ah i get ya. the editing side on a computer doesnt interest me that much and the heaviest stuff i play is iron maiden.

i have never been a big fan of line 6 products myself, but thanks for your input.
Gear

Maverick F1-Detox

Black HT-5 Combo

Boss SD-1
Boss CH-1
EHX Holy grail
EHX Memory boy
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Cybaby Wah
bump
Gear

Maverick F1-Detox

Black HT-5 Combo

Boss SD-1
Boss CH-1
EHX Holy grail
EHX Memory boy
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Cybaby Wah
Come on guys I could really use some advice
Gear

Maverick F1-Detox

Black HT-5 Combo

Boss SD-1
Boss CH-1
EHX Holy grail
EHX Memory boy
Boss TU-3
Dunlop Cybaby Wah
if the heaviest you play is iron maiden, get the g9.2tt, the line 6 has better modern distortion but isnt too great in older tubey distortion