im looking for a guitar around about the £300 mark (that includes shipping costs) which is not of the strat or les paul shape as i already have a couple of those and i want something different

i play metal so this would have to be a high gain guitar, the scale must be above 25" as i drop tune to drop a/drop b (this doesnt include 7 strings)

the sort of shape im looking for is either the ironbird, v, warrior, explorer (esp version),

I DONT WANT WARLOCK OR BEAST

im in UK so it would have to only be UK,

i would also be willing to trade for my jackson ke3, or i will pay cash, or cash and trade depending on the guitar,

it must be of good quality, fully functional, NO PROJECTS,

much appreciated
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
would you be interested in trade with my jackson ke3, it comes with a fitted hard gig bag (think of the style of a gig bag but the protection of a hardcase,
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Fraid not my friend, trying to move away to something more traditional like a superstrat or maybe a pimped out telecaster... If you're interested in buying let me know =]
Mike
Don't know is it i weid enough for you, but I have a Vintage VRS100 (PRS Copy) that I would be willing to let go for £170 shipped to your door. Its white with gold hardware and pups, 24 fret, 25.5 scale.
unfortunately my ibanez s320 is a very similar shape so not interested my friend,
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
i seriously want that guitar, would you be interested in part trade with my jackson ke3 (has fitted hard gig bag) and i put money in?
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
i seriously want that guitar, would you be interested in part trade with my jackson ke3 (has fitted hard gig bag) and i put money in?

PM'd
EX-Guitar Player...