I was at guitar center today after getting rid of my old amp and was messing with effect pedals. I really liked this pedal, the Boss ML2 pedal. It gave me the kind of distortion that ive been looking for my guitar and bass.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-ML2-Metal-Core-Distortion-Pedal?sku=150216&src=3WWRWXGB&ZYXSEM=0&gclid=CKOQqvfk36MCFRD75wodshzOZA

so i got 2 questions for you guys
1. would this work for my bass? Id be running it through my fender rumble 60 bass amp, if that makes a difference.
2. If this wouldn't work with my bass and/or amp, what could you suggest to give me a similar sound?
It will work absolutely fine with bass. It might cut some low end out of your tone, and if you don't want that you'd have to compensate for it somehow.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I wouldn't really call us a community, more like a bunch of morons with nothing better to do.

As for your question:
well a bunch of morons whose collective knowledge is more than mine

edit-ah thanks, so guess i know what i want come christmas time
Last edited by trebe at Aug 29, 2010,
How dare you call us not a community? Do we not interact with each other in a emotional manner? do we not spread our knowledge to one another? do we not barter for goods with each other?

how can you call us not a community when we celebrate in everyones NBD's? or when we band together when a bass gets stolen?

Oh and I have WAY better stuff to do. like clean my room, but that ain't happnin'
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by Snowman388
I wouldn't really call us a community, more like a bunch of morons with nothing better to do.

As for your question:

Way to contribute, numb nuts.

Quote by trebe
well a bunch of morons whose collective knowledge is more than mine

edit-ah thanks, so guess i know what i want come christmas time

No problem
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding