Should I do it? P{retty much I'm looking at a very good chance of being able to spend my entire senior year in another country. It sound like it could be fun, but I always wantedt o spend my senior year with my friends just goofing around and enjoying the last year of high school. Plus then there's the band to think about. Pit...what do you think I should do?

Also, the way this would work is I'd pick 10 countries and they'd get me into one of them (most likely the top 5). so my top 4 would be.

UK
France
Germany
Russia
Sweden
Have a good one,
Phoenix
I before E, except after C...
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Depends. Who are we getting for you?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Up to you
You can either stay in the USA (I'm guessing) and hang out with your friends having a laugh, play with your band etc
Or go to study in another country for a year, which most people will never get the chance in their life.
So which one sound better??
Nope, you waited too long. Don't miss your senior year. If you'd done it sooner, cool, but not now. Do some study abroad in college instead.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Come here, to Poland. Seriously, you won't regret it.
Quote by Gods_Gift
Up to you
You can either stay in the USA (I'm guessing) and hang out with your friends having a laugh, play with your band etc
Or go to study in another country for a year, which most people will never get the chance in their life.
So which one sound better??

This.

Friends and band?

or

Experience you might not get another chance at?

EDIT:
Quote by Gh.
Come here, to Poland. Seriously, you won't regret it.

I wish I could go to Poland being almost 95% Polish and all...
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at Aug 29, 2010,
stay with friends... the only thing worse than being around new people is being around new people and not knowing what the hell they are saying...

also you could go to china like will smith's son and get really good at kung fu...
Quote by izbbass
I before E, except after C...

Unless it's a foreign term.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
stay here. enjoy your senior year with people who you know and speak the same language as you.
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
Dude, don't do it. I spent my senior year in a different school and it sucked enough, I can't imagine how crappy it would be to spend it in an entirely different country.
Quote by izbbass

I wish I could go to Poland being almost 95% Polish and all...

Wracaj do Polski. Tutaj dopiero wiesz co to zycie.

Dude, don't do it. I spent my senior year in a different school and it sucked enough, I can't imagine how crappy it would be to spend it in an entirely different country.

I think it's much different. In Poland people often change schools in their senior year to earn a better diploma. I've never heard a single story about problems with finding friends etc. Maybe it's because of the differences in the society. A friend of mine that moved to US couple of years ago tells me constantly that we are more open towards people. It's a good reason to visit Poland.
hey, at least you'll be like fez.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Eh...Fez had 3 years if I remember right. Plus all he accomplished was getting some from the town slut, lol.
Have a good one,
Phoenix