Page 1 of 2
I've been noticing that almost EVERY amateur YouTube video has one of a few select songs. It's gotten to the point that I seriously get slightly less sane every time I hear, "Bodies" by Drowning Pool, "Click Click Boom" by Saliva, or any of that other overdone shit. And 75% of the time it'll be something that the song doesn't fit with at all, like a slideshow of pics from a concert, or a walkaround of a car someone's selling... it's just ridiculous.

And also, is it just me or is "Kickstart My Heart" by Motley Crue in pretty much every commercial for a zany comedy movie now? I used to like that song, but it's seriously getting overdone.

What are some other ones that you're just tired of?
rap
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
"I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love and I'm like..."

Though that could be because I got stoned and listened to it for 90 minutes straight.
"Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
smoke on the water.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by ethan_hanus
Stop listening to covers on Youtube, simple solution.

I don't listen to covers on youtube, so therefore I'm not annoyed.

I'm not listening to covers, if you'd actually read my post you'd see I'm talking about people using the same background music for every video, no matter what the video is actually about. Another one is that Linkin Park song, I don't know the name of it.
Quote by master
"I see you driving 'round town with the girl I love and I'm like..."

Though that could be because I got stoned and listened to it for 90 minutes straight.

Oh God, my roommate listens to this almost 24/7. It was catchy the first day, but it seriously needs to stop now.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by CaptDin
And also, is it just me or is "Kickstart My Heart" by Motley Crue in pretty much every commercial for a zany comedy movie now? I used to like that song, but it's seriously getting overdone.

I haven't heard it in any commercials for any comedy movies at all.

Can you give me an example of two? I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, I'm just interested.
every pop song of the last 20 years, all 7 of them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by lushacrous
Oh God, my roommate listens to this almost 24/7. It was catchy the first day, but it seriously needs to stop now.

I just heard it for the first time yesterday.

Shit's cash, Y'ALL JUST HATIN'

On topic, though, "Don't Stop Believing".

Fuck.

That.

Shit.

EDIT: And most really popular alt-rock songs from about 2000-2005.

You all know the songs I'm talking about.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Aug 29, 2010,
Quote by soulflyV
I haven't heard it in any commercials for any comedy movies at all.

Can you give me an example of two? I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, I'm just interested.

I think it was in one for "The Other Guys" to name one, I don't know, it's just one of those stock songs they tend to use in movie trailers.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Stop listening to covers on Youtube, simple solution.

I don't listen to covers on youtube, so therefore I'm not annoyed.

Don't be a dick.
Actually read the OP.
ಠ_ಠ
Whoa, Whoa Oh Whoa, Sweet Child O Mine!!!

Do De Da Do Dee Do Da Do Do De Da Do Dee Do Da Do

edit: oh we're not talking about youtube vids of people playing are we.
oh well it's still annoying
Last edited by VentilatorBlue at Aug 29, 2010,
Don't stop believing is the worst. I really hate living on a prayer too. I used to like Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye but that got ruined by people playing it too much.
Quote by CaptDin
I'm not listening to covers, if you'd actually read my post you'd see I'm talking about people using the same background music for every video, no matter what the video is actually about. Another one is that Linkin Park song, I don't know the name of it.

Oh, then....
stop watching..........you know, Youtube videos then..........I'm pretty sure you might possibly, could, be doing something else that is much more, I don't know, productive with your life.

I'm just sayen.
Quote by VentilatorBlue

We aren't all in high school here you know. I haven't had to deal with guitar douchebags in about three months now.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Oh, then....
stop watching..........you know, Youtube videos then..........I'm pretty sure you might possibly, could, be doing something else that is much more, I don't know, productive with your life.

I'm just sayen.

Someone on UG is telling someone else to do something productive with their life.

Wasting your time in forums is now more productive then watching a video.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Aug 29, 2010,
Quote by VentilatorBlue

THIS.

Every guitar player who finds out I'm playing

"Do you know Sweet Child O Mine? no?
you gotta learn it!!!
lemme show you how it's done!!"

**** off.

Master of puppets. Almost every metal head I know just puts this on repeat for 2 hours a day... seriously?
Quote by crazy8rgood
I just heard it for the first time yesterday.

Shit's cash, Y'ALL JUST HATIN'

No dude, I loved it the first time too. But listen to it for like 2 hours straight and you'll start to see how I feel.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yeah, so, your here too.

Yeah, I know that.
I am completely aware of the fact that I'm wasting countless hours here.
The point is that you're here and are telling people to stop wasting their top here, on the site that you are on for a fair amount of time.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jmonko
Yeah, I know that.
The point is that you're here and are telling people to stop wasting their top here, on the site that you are on for a fair amount of time.

Because it's night time and I've finished my work for the day, but, I guess your right, we're all bums when it comes down to it.
"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars..."
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Because it's night time and I've finished my work for the day, but, I guess your right, we're all bums when it comes down to it.

Yup.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Guitarman015

If Hayley Williams tells me to do something, I'm gonna do it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Guitarman015

Oh god, I couldn't go on Facebook for like a month because that's all I would see.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
check yes juliet. that song is ****ing everywhere
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by jmonko
Yeah, I know that.

It's true, except I literally have nothing else to do, sadly. I thought I was gonna start an automotive technology course at a local technical school on the 1st of September, but it was full, so I'll have to wait until January before I can start, unless someone doesn't show or people drop out and space opens up.

Fuck, I really need to find a job. I've been bored as hell since I graduated high school in May. I've just been having no luck... but I digress.
Page 1 of 2