Hello again Pit,

This time I'd like to you know from you, what are some of the conversational formalities people ask you when you see them after a relatively long time?

For example, "How are you?","How was your holiday?", those type of questions.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Things like "Use the search bar."

here on UG of course
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
"How's school?"
As if that's what people like to talk about...
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
"how you been?"
"how's life"
"whats up?"
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
It's mainly me trying to desperately steer the conversation away from the dreaded "what have you been up to?"

I hate telling people I've done sweet F.A in the three years that have past since we last spoke.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
It's mainly me trying to desperately steer the conversation away from the dreaded "what have you been up to?"

I hate telling people I've done sweet F.A in the three years that have past since we last spoke.

Well this is similar to the reason why I am asking. I am asking because people I know generally ask me the same set of "how are you, how are things, how is school?" type question, so I wanted to know if there are others that people ask out of formality.
I'm usually greeted with, "fuck off you fucking asshole. Go die in a hole you cunt," or, "OH CHRIST IT'S HIM AGAIN! HE'S GOT A GUN THIS TIME! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Is that normal, or do people only do that to me?
Isn't it sad how plain and boring the majority of people are that there's only ever formalities to discuss these days. I like to debate and have REAL meaningful conversations with people but they're all so BORING.
"Fooking hell, how the bloody devil are you?!"

I like to play the mince card every now and then....
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by rock.freak667
Well this is similar to the reason why I am asking. I am asking because people I know generally ask me the same set of "how are you, how are things, how is school?" type question, so I wanted to know if there are others that people ask out of formality.

If only

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Thank you all for your replies, I think I have all of the formal questions that can be asked generally.
"Last night was awesome. I'm pretty sure the other 2 girls had a good time too."
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
"So what are you doing now?"

"Did you cut your hair?" No, half of it just magically fell off. Stop buggering me!

S t a i r s s r i a t S

"Hello! My name is ********! May I help you place an order? Great! Do you happen to have a catalog handy? Could you read me the number the ba...yes, that's it! Thank you! I see you're a returning customer! Welcome back Mr/Mrs/Ms/Dr *******! Are you still on ****** Street? Thank you... if you'd like to provide an e-mail address, we can send you an e-mailed acknowledgment of this...okay, not a problem. Is this going to yourself or to someone else? Okay, could I have their phone number please? Is that a Mr. *******? Okay. Could I please have the item number? Thank you. That is our ******** for $29.95. Did you know that we can send you an additional box for only 10 dollars more? No, I'm sorry, they have to go to the same address... okay then. That item will arrive on ***** by standard delivery. Do you have any other items going to this recipient? Okay...do you have any other recipients today? No? Well, just to let you know, our **** is on special today! it's only ****, which is 33 percent off! Okay, then. It looks like your total is ******. It's an additional 7.95 for the delivery. Free delivery? Do you have a coupon code? Okay, let me just apply the coupon...so, you're total now is ****. May I have you card number? That's ****************. And the expiration date? **/**..., okay, let me put your card through, and is there anything else I can help you with today Mr/Mrs/Ms/Dr *****? Well, thank you so much for calling **********, have a wonderful evening!"

my job requires me to repeat this formula for hours on end.

to hell with formalities.