Well I've got senior pictures tomorrow and I'm kinda at a loss for what to wear and some other things.

I'm thinkin bout wearing this plain black collared shirt with a pair of jeans, but i might bring a graphic-T to wear also.
Also i have pretty bad acne but they can edit that out, and I was wondering if i should shave first? I don't have much facial hair but i think i'd look stupid if i didn't shave

What did/would you wear to your senior pics?
Any advice on what would be better to wear and anything else i should do before taking the pictures?

And if you'd like to include your senior pics too that would be very much appreciated
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Wear overalls and a hockey mask.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
You should shave, and don't worry about acne, everyone gets it. I wore jeans, Chuck's, and a black thermal.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
be unique, everybody at my school wears all the same crap, stand out
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
lol mine's in my master of puppets tshirt
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by Swannie
be unique, everybody at my school wears all the same crap, stand out

Well yeah i wear what i like and what's comfortable but i kinda wanna keep it formal for what i've been told is a 'really important' picture

As a joke i was thinkin bout wearin this shirt (not me in the picture)

It's an XXXL too so it's like 3 sizes too big for me
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Go without a shirt, most schools have a rule that only your underwear have to be covered. You will hands down be the ballsiest one there.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Go without a shirt, most schools have a rule that only your underwear have to be covered. You will hands down be the ballsiest one there.

In my school you have to have your back and chest covered. :\

Anyways, wear a shirt of the exact color of the background, and then put your hands on your head like you're holding it, then it'll look like you're head is floating and you're holding it when they edit the background.
Meh, who gives a shit, just wear a slightly better t-shirt than normal and you'll be dandy!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Just wear something that is mostly decent and you're golden
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by SlayingDragons
In my school you have to have your back and chest covered. :\

Shame, math class is a lot more interesting without a shirt...

Anyways, wear a shirt of the exact color of the background, and then put your hands on your head like you're holding it, then it'll look like you're head is floating and you're holding it when they edit the background.

That's actually an awesome idea!
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
You want these pictures to be nice - Wear a button up shirt (I also wore a tie). If it's like my senior pictures, wear shorts or jeans. They normally get you from the belly button up so it's fine. Also, bring the graphic tee but wear it under the button up so once you're done you can take off the button up and not look like a dolt with a shirt and tie with shorts and sandals.

Edit: And please do shave, your parents want to remember what it's like having a kid before you grow up and go to college, and having a baby bottom smooth face will help with that.