Hey UG peeps. I'm selling a Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5 and case. ($380)OBO

This bass is mainly geared towards Rock and Metal beyond. Its $450 new and the case is $100 new (I know I was stupid for getting the case).

Bass:
-5 strings(obviously)
-Volume, Treble, Bass and Blend knobs
-Two Schecter Diamond Active Pups, and an Active EQ Circuit
-Vector Inlays(down-pointing arrows)
-Wide range of sounds from Slap to Dark and Heavy.

Case:
-Hardshell case
-Has the words "Schecter Guitar Research" imprinted on the top.
-Comes with two keys for the lock with the keyhole

The bass is in great condition and ive had it for about 6 months. I haven't played it a bunch and I just truly want and need a 4-string bass. It has never been dropped or handled inappropriately. I have always stored it back in the case when done. Im located in northern Indiana. Again $380 OBO.

Let me know if I can assist in any way.
Attachments:
3k53p83l55W45U55R0a8s87991f198e2b133c.jpg
3k53pe3l05O35R15S3a8s49a69eca4eef18d1.jpg
3m63ob3ld5O35T15U2a8s57a06f8d13141210.jpg
3n13o53p45Y25Q05W0a8s32a32cf6e58819e3.jpg
This might seem like a huge shot in the dark, but would you trade for a schecter syn standard? my friend really wants a 5 string and is really short on cash. If not I'll try to sell the guitar.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Dude as amazing as that sounds, I just got a new guitar with EMGs and im not a big fan of tremolos. But thanks anyways. I appreciate your ofer but I sincerely reject. I need money for a four string because i just joined a band that does drop c...
he might be willing to do a trade with you. he has a jay tursner 4 string P bass copy, its ehh, and some money... If not I'll just sell the Syn and buy this for him. band practice sucks when you're bassist can't play half the songs due to lack of the 5 string.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Well dude if I still have it by then sure. I only take cash though. I dont trust checks.