Page 1 of 2
What's the downright worst nightmare you've ever had? I'm talking about ones that seriously ****ed you up for the rest of the day or even forever.

Got the idea from nightmare inducement thread.

I don't think I've really had any.... I don't remember my dreams too much.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
I had one where my dad died... I woke up crying and cried for half an hour before I realised it was a dream. Then I was just depressed all day. Not fun.
I remember one where I died and was reanimated two months later. My bones, skin, teeth, and eyes were left, but my limbs would fall off and I would have to reattach them. What made it really weird is that no one seemed to care. I was disturbed for three days.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i get killed nearly every night... probably not a good sign.
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Quote by suckersdream
I had one where my dad died... I woke up crying and cried for half an hour before I realised it was a dream. Then I was just depressed all day. Not fun.

Same here.

Except it was my mom that died
I had one where I was a mass murderer and was sent to an asylum... It somehow drifted off into a years later situation where I was reformed and began living a normal life, still disturbing though.

Then again, I was playing Left 4 Dead a little while before I fell asleep. That probably could have attributed to it. Haven't played the game like that since and haven't had any similar dreams as of recent.
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
Last edited by HostileFTW at Aug 29, 2010,
I occasionally get these night terror things where I can see the actual room i'm in and everything, but there is some terrifying thing that I'm dreaming there too. I had one where there was a hole in the wall and I had the vivid experience of being pulled through it, and one where an old lady threw knives at my face. I usually get up and start screaming during these, then when someone finally wakes me up all the way my heart is racing faster than I've ever experienced and I have the craziest adrenaline rush feeling. It's not very fun.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I was locked in a room with two friends and bulldog that ate people. I had to watch it eat them then woke up right before it got to me. I was 8 and was afraid to go to sleep for months
Well this didn't exactly **** me over but it affected me for most of my childhood. Well, I was little when I had this nightmare, in the dream I wake up in the middle of the night and I go to get a drink of water, when I return to my bed there is a dog on the floor sleeping. I bend down to pet it and it bites me in the leg, I wake up actually checking my leg. Since then I was scared of dogs. I had hard times dealing with dogs and even downright embarrassing myself over them. I've gotten over it (with the help of my uncle's dog) but I still keep an eye out for the dogs (because they are pretty much unpredictable unless you're a dog expert, which I ain't). Hell a little while ago I was playing around with my friend's dog.
Most of my dreams are totally stupid. I've had my share of nightmares, but usually I'm in a grocery store and I can't find something; Or I've got somewhere to go, but I keep forgetting things at my house and I end up being late because I have to come back and get something.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I had one where one of my friends died, that made my remember about a friend that did die, then the next night someone shot themselves in the head and i was behind them, their body fell into my arms.
I had this nightmare once where I was forced to give myself a circumcision while David Letterman and his pianist guy jerked off in the corner of a dark room. Turned out to be a wet dream.
lol guitar
yes. some streets in SF are quite steep. I once had a nightmare where I was with my parents walking up a hill, and it gradually got steeper and steeper until it was completely vertical. everyone else had fallen off, and I was hanging off of a lamppost. I kept trying to swing myself up to the next one, but I couldn't make it. I was just dangling off the vertical street. I also had a lot of nightmares where I'd be in a car or a bus and it would start rolling backwards downhill.
it ended with being smashed in the face with a blunt object and laying there bleeding out while all of my friends were some how asleep.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
i had a dream that i was eating an apple and then it diapered, and a new apple appeared and i ate that one it was a strange cycle.
Quote by suckersdream

I've had dreams like that too... I usually get better from those at about noon, so it's not awful.

I sometimes get dreams about failing my classes/****ing something up with people I care about...

Don't you love that "oh it was just a dream" feeling? It sucks with good dreams though...
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
sometimes i would dream of my son (hes only 6 months) and he would get hurt somehow or by someone and im there watching and crying but i cant move. i want to stop it but im totally paralyzed. im forced to watch my son be brutally murdered....
these nightmares suck so ****ing bad.
Like a leaf clings to a tree
Baby please cling to me
We're creatures of the wind...

Wild is the wind
The worst ones I've had are the ones where it transcends a mere dream and feels like reality.

Such as one, where my mother was talking normally, asking me questions about the grocery list, and then she became unresponsive and I just remember shouting at her, trying to snap her out of it, and she just moved like she had nothing for a brain. Aimlessly stumbling, then she grabbed a shotgun and killed herself. It was ****ed.

Hmm, then there was another one where some guy named Matt told me that there were spiders all through out my bed, and everytime I moved I kept thinking there were spiders on me. I ended up jumping out of my bed trying to shake them off, but there wasn't anything there obviously.

Weird, I tell ya hwhat.
Quote by slash4114
Most of my dreams are totally stupid. I've had my share of nightmares, but usually I'm in a grocery store and I can't find something; Or I've got somewhere to go, but I keep forgetting things at my house and I end up being late because I have to come back and get something.

Yeah, that's pretty much how all my bad dreams go.
at the time, i was like 11 but still afraid of clowns (yea whatever). anyway i had a dream i was being stalked/hunted by the one and only sweet tooth. to those who don't know he's a killer clown with his head on fire (Google twisted metal). i was running away but he caught me and began torturing me with a knife and all that. i remember looking at him face-to-face and then i woke up. couldn't sleep the whole night. i was sweating and looking around everywhere like crazy. worst nightmare ever
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Oh man! I just thought of a good one I had a couple days ago! I was driving on a back road, that I travel quite often, and it was really foggy and dark. Well I'm going along the road and someone walks out of the weeds and I slam on the breaks and cut the wheel, but i still blast them. I ended up doing a 180 and my car was pointed towards them with the lights shining on them. I was breathing heavy and the person laid still for like two seconds, and then they raise up and glare at me really fast. It turned out to be some creepy girl that i used to go to school with, and it scared the bejeezus out of me. I woke up breathing extremely hard and sweating.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

This may seem silly, but either when my mom had a heart attack or when my "dad" took off a mask and it turned out to be a random guy. That random guy then tried to shoot me with a rocket launcher. It may seem silly but I was VERY sad at the fact that my dad wasn't really my dad.

On a side note - a bad dream I had was probably the best dream I had - I was with the most beautiful girl ever but I woke up and had a shitty day because I kept thinking I wouldn't be able to get her.
I've posted mine several times here.

It involves the internet, a naked girl, and lots of blood.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by suckersdream

I've had those, But then I remember that my dad's an asshole who's caused me much physical and emotional pain, and it doesnt hurt as much!!

Quote by H3r_piNk_TaCo
take melatonin that shit will make you dreams insane in the membrane. seriously its intense

I took some extra when I was trying to get my sleep schedule set after flying, it was the craziest night of my life. I must have had about 20 separate dreams, each one getting more F'd up. By the last one, I could tell I was dreaming but I couldn't wake up. So as aliens are ripping my stomach out (seriously, that Melatonin is messed up) I'm screaming in my dream for somebody to wake me up.

The cherry on top was when I finally woke up, I felt like I was asleep for a week, but I was out for 3 hours tops, but I was way too terrified to go back to sleep...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
I had one when i was younger and I was out with my babysitter going for a walk, shes like 16 and I was 8 and the skies were phycadelic and purple and whatnot...and I remember being chased by something but whenver I looked back I just lost my vision. Another was when I was at my old school and a tornado was chasing me but i was paralyzed. Dreams dont sound scary afterwards but in the moment its terrifying
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
I had one where all my skin was falling off, and no one would help me.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Oh.

Also had a dream about it was thunderstorming outside. really badly.

Family were all hiding in some beachside house and...

Before the lightning struck, there'd be this loud blood curdling shriek then FLASH BOOM whatever lighting/thunder does.

And then I got on google and searched "Shrieking Thunder", all while in the dream.

All that turned up with stuff about ghosts.

And recently had a dream about a Hurricane.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Wouldn't it be awesome if we could record our dreams? I probably wouldn't show them to anyone though.
Quote by pielover375
ive had some seriously ****ed up dreams that ive had to shake off and forget (like, the kind of dreams that would otherwise make you think "wtf?!" all day after ), but other than that, ive had the cliche falling-from-somewhere-really-****ing-high dream, and woke up before i hit the ground, and had some weird spasm where I kicked my wall real hard in the middle of the night
I don't know if you could call these dreams or not, but when I laid in bed when I was little and closed my eyes I'd always get like, flashes of things that would freak me out.

For example, I remember one being of a hand in strange lighting looking like it was trying to cover my eyes. Another was someone sticking a HUGE knife into my back from under my bed.

Also, I remember one specific nightmare that took place at my middle school, where everyone would just be standing around waiting to go inside, talking to friends and whatnot, when people started falling apart.

Like Ghost Ship style, for no reason at all.
People started running inside the school, turning on tvs, looking for the news, and for some reason Dr. Phil was a news reporter, and was already outside interviewing a girl, then she literally slid apart at the waist and Dr. Phil caught her top half. The television just turned to a blurred scene with a red skull and crossbones on it with a loud alarm sound, while the teachers started covering kids eyes and screaming to look away.

Fucked up, man.
can't think of any really "scary" dreams i've had recently so worst one is prob one of those dreams where I'm about to have sex with a cute chick and she ends up turning into my brother.
I once had this dream as a kid, it seemed very real because everything was normal until the wird thing happens. My bed used to sit facing the door and I'd look out into the hallway until I fall asleep. But once I could see that spooky glow cats eyes have when they're in the dark and it walked across the hallway staring at me. It seemed very real and to this day I'm not sure if I was awake or dreaming.

One new years eve I was laying in bed (after my previous dreams seeing things in my hallway I started sleeping with the sheets over my head face down) trying to fall asleep, when I heard a shriek in my ear tht was pointing up. It was like a creepy whispered shriek. Again, I don't know if I was awake or dreaming.

And now for my recurring nightmare I've had all my life. I actually know I'm dreaming for this one, though.

It starts off in a room. It could be anything, a shop floor, my living room, but usually it's a white room with tiled floors. I try to talk, but no noise comes out and no one seems to notice I exist. I then start hearing screaming (not the kind of "I'm dying" screams, but more a battle-cry) yelling all sorts of stuff. It basically sounds like the kind of bellow a person would use to intimidate someone. The screaming continues and I see images of gears and I wake up. I get the feeling that I'm tiny in a gignatic room and it usually takes a while to adjust and feel normal again, but I always end up with a painful headache and the screams stuck in my head until I find something to take my mind off of it. If I'm lucky that nightmare wakes me up in the morning and I don't have to try and sleep for a while after, but sometimes I have it immediately and I don't sleep for the rest of the night.

Forgot to mention a recent nightmare, probably was my last one yet. It was a few weeks ago. I was dreaming that the end of the world was going to happen, so me and my family were trying to find a way of surviving, getting supplies and such, and barricading ourselves in our home in hopes it would help us survive whatever would take out everyone else. We must all turn in for the night or something, because I wake up in my exact room, completely identical to my room right now, and I looked up and a man was standing over me. His hand lunged toward my chest and I woke up in real life. He appeared to be holding something, I imagine a weapon. But I woke up with my heart beating extremely fast.
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Aug 30, 2010,
I once too had a hellish experience, but now I'm leaving this thread.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
My mother had a dream, after my Pop died. It was him, sitting in a chair infront of her, and he just turned to face her and said "It wasn't me. Your mother is the one that really died that day."

That's just something almost unspeakable...

One of the freshest for me is the one I had last night, where I was dismembering my brother, with his consent. I had it twice. First time, All he had left was an upper torso, and arm and a head, and I asked "You still awake?"
"Yeah?" he replied, then I snapped his neck.

The second time wasn't AS bad. I had chopped the ends of his feet off, and had a diagram on which tendons to sever to make the cutting easier, then I asked;
"Wait, how will you walk after this?"
"I can't?"
"..Oh.. We should stop..."
Then he scurried away, on his half feet.
I once had a dream that I had a pet that was half cat and half rattlesnake, and it tried to eat me.

I also once had a dream where me and a bunch of my friends (when we were little kids) were being chased around outside by a giant green monster because he wanted to eat my lunch that I was carrying around in a lunch box.

I have some pretty strange dreams sometimes, nothing too frightening though.
Last night I had a dream where I went on a killing spree in my school and I pretty much killed everyone who I hated and I could see them dying and everything. After pretty much everyone was dead the cops came so I threw heaps of grenades at them since I had no ammo left and then stole on of their guns and blew my brains out.
.... Wait that wasn't a nightmare, it was the awesomest dream ever. Duel wielding pistols and grenades ftw.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Last night I had a dream where I went on a killing spree in my school and I pretty much killed everyone who I hated and I could see them dying and everything. After pretty much everyone was dead the cops came so I threw heaps of grenades at them since I had no ammo left and then stole on of their guns and blew my brains out.
.... Wait that wasn't a nightmare, it was the awesomest dream ever. Duel wielding pistols and grenades ftw.

As creepy as it sounds I can relate to this. It was just strange how real it all felt, it was so real, I can still remember how it felt to place the shells in the gun...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Page 1 of 2