Up for sale is a Peavey Supreme that I acquired as a backup awhile ago. Sounds quite good for metal core stuff. I have a sound clip posted below. Sounds very tasty. This amp is in epic condition both cosmetically and in workability. Not one scratch on it. Letting it go for only $150 because I need it moved asap. These go for $3-400 on ebay so this is an amazing price.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandid=1062504
is this a tube amp?
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by full_ride_311
is this a tube amp?

It's Transtube. It has one preamp tube.
Quote by smokeysteve22
Id snatch it but im the UK

Shipping would be nuts. Thanks for the interest!
Crap, sorry for the double post, but it only has one preamp tube? Or does it have one then just the one?
Quote by SGlover69
Crap, sorry for the double post, but it only has one preamp tube? Or does it have one then just the one?

It has just one tube in the whole unit. This amp is part of Peavey's Transtube technology which is essentially the same thing as Marshall's Valvestate series or Randall's Valve Dynamic series. The goal was to provide tube tone with the reliability of solid state amps, therefore having a tube pre amp section with a solid state power section. I hope this helps and thanks for the interest! PM me if you want it
I definitely like the tone of it...but i'm not too sure i'ma lil iffy about it. I love turb distortion but my peavey classic 30 cant give that much distortion off it's mostly a blues amp. But i've been getting into heavier stuff so I need a heavier amp so I can play shit but...I dunno man.
Quote by SGlover69
I definitely like the tone of it...but i'm not too sure i'ma lil iffy about it. I love turb distortion but my peavey classic 30 cant give that much distortion off it's mostly a blues amp. But i've been getting into heavier stuff so I need a heavier amp so I can play shit but...I dunno man.

Well just think about it bro. No pressure. Thanks for the interest.