Poll Options
View poll results: Lion vs. Crocodile
Crocodile will win
50 71%
Lion will win
20 29%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 2
me and my friends have been having a rather 'intense' discussion over who would win out of a lion or a crocodile if they were pitched against each other in a fight.

half of us think its crocodile and the other half think lion

im convinced it would be a crocodile with its tough skin and powerful jaw.

oh and btw its fough on 'neutral territory'.

consider alligator as crocodile as they're relatively similar.
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at Aug 29, 2010,
alligator

EDIT: ^ yea i know. im just messing with you
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Last edited by :Vicious-- at Aug 29, 2010,
Crocodile.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Lord Xenu, obviously.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Crocodile. Scales > fur for protection.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I think it depends on who gets the first blow or bite rather in. The lion would seem to be the more powerful one, but the crocodile could be stealhy and nip it whilst it's sleeping because it's does so for a majority of its life.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Depends on where they are.... Lions would win on land, cause of manuverability, and crocodiles would win if they were near or in water... Lions would be faster over long distances on land, though.

Crocodiles are more powerful; they have the strongest bite among all animals. It's like 5,000 psi, while the lion's is 500 psi.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Last edited by gacharya at Aug 29, 2010,
What? That's stupid. An alligator is not a crocodile. How can I picture one as the other if it is not so? Who is this? Why are you calling so late? STOP CALLING ME.

Honestly, if there were a game of Halo, some asshole would come out of nowhere and grab both the kills. "ohlol, dey r almost ded, now my tiem 2 shine"

Assholes. HONESTLY.
Quote by gacharya
Depends on where they are.... Lions would win on land, cause of manuverability, and crocodiles would win if they were near or in water...

That looks like a leopard or cheetah to me, I don't care about the file name
Quote by lolmnt
That looks like a leopard or cheetah to me, I don't care about the file name

I know, but I thought it was badass.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by Wiegenlied
I think it depends on who gets the first blow or bite rather in. The lion would seem to be the more powerful one, but the crocodile could be stealhy and nip it whilst it's sleeping because it's does so for a majority of its life.

Crocodiles have by far the strongest bite on the planet. You ever seen a death roll? Very few things survives that.

Edit - Nice save, but I caught you.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Aug 30, 2010,
Quote by severed-metal
What? That's stupid. An alligator is not a crocodile. How can I picture one as the other if it is not so? Who is this? Why are you calling so late? STOP CALLING ME.

Honestly, if there were a game of Halo, some asshole would come out of nowhere and grab both the kills. "ohlol, dey r almost ded, now my tiem 2 shine"

Assholes. HONESTLY.

i think you're tripping out d00d!
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
^ I don't do any of that stuff man, I'm clean. I swear it. Maybe a little booze.

They look exactly the same.
If you notice the picture the Leopard is winning that battle. Reason is, most "cats" will attack from behind away from the mouth of the prey. Watch the videos of "cats" just before they go in for the kill. Come up from behind and usually will jump on top of the prey.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
imagine it as if they are in a colliseum. A colliseum where animals are chosen to fight against each other and the winner takes full glory. And its pretty much just a straght up fight. no sneaking up on each other, just an all out crocodile vs lion brawl.

like this
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at Aug 30, 2010,
Quote by severed-metal

They look exactly the same.

No, you look exactly the same.
Quote by lolmnt
Crocodile =/= Alligator. It's like comparing a wolf to a poodle.
Lions are way more agile, whereas Crocs act in short bursts of brute strength.
Also Crocs are mostly aquatic, you can walk away from them on land, in water you are fukzord.
lol guitar
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
No, you look exactly the same.

As myself? Well I guess I'd have to. Otherwise I'd get kicked out of various high class shindigs involving many movie stars and radio hosts.
Quote by severed-metal
As myself? Well I guess I'd have to. Otherwise I'd get kicked out of various high class shindigs involving many movie stars and radio hosts.

No, as a leopard :3
Quote by lolmnt
you can walk away from them on land, in water you are fukzord.

They can run up to 11 miles per hour on land... they can also get up trees and shit. In water, you're even more fukzord.
Quote by pielover375
Quote by Serpentarius
Crocodile =/= Alligator. It's like comparing a wolf to a poodle.
Lions are way more agile, whereas Crocs act in short bursts of brute strength.
Also Crocs are mostly aquatic, you can walk away from them on land, in water you are fukzord.

i never said crocodiles were alligators, i said they are similar which they are - they both in the Crocodilia order. crocs can run really fast in short bursts.
Quote by MakinLattes

lion vs zebra

lions all the way

crocodiles have badass music and a sexy spanish voice to accompany them in the kill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5zyA88_wOo

CROCODILES FTW

edit: LMAO PAUSE AT 0:35

edit: related. crocodiles being badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTpa9j60Npg&feature=related
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Last edited by GODhimself37 at Aug 30, 2010,
The problem is that theres no such thing as "neutral territory" for these 2 animals. In water, the crocodile wins, on land the lion wins. Although, I guess the crocodile has a better chance on land than the lion does in the water.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
No verse threads.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Neither it would be won by the Tuna:

(Invalid img)
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by pielover375
Quote by doomded
The problem is that theres no such thing as "neutral territory" for these 2 animals. In water, the crocodile wins, on land the lion wins.

ok so say neutral is they fight in a land of starbursts.

or plasma....

I really feel like they'd both kill themselves.

A lion is super ****ing strong and can swipe its paws at you at such strength to rip through flesh, but a Crocodile has the death roll. If that ****er catches any of your limbs with its mouth, you can be sure to say that that limb will be coming off.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
a lion is agile but as soon as it swipes at the croc and it grabs its leg, like Nelsean said its gona death roll and that lion is going to be one leg down.
Quote by Nelsean
I really feel like they'd both kill themselves.

A lion is super ****ing strong and can swipe its paws at you at such strength to rip through flesh, but a Crocodile has the death roll. If that ****er catches any of your limbs with its mouth, you can be sure to say that that limb will be coming off.

crocodile scales > lion claws

Quote by gacharya

**** YESH

Quote by GODhimself37
crocodile scales > lion claws

Yeah, thats what I was thinking about as well. I dont want to say the lion would lose, but ****. Crocs have a high advantage in this fight.

New fight.

Elephant vs. Croc and Lion for a handicap match.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^ looks to me like the croc got ganged up on, and the lions ganged up on the hippo... so your post is invalid

Quote by Nelsean
Yeah, thats what I was thinking about as well. I dont want to say the lion would lose, but ****. Crocs have a high advantage in this fight.

New fight.

Elephant vs. Croc and Lion for a handicap match.

elephant wins. on land or water. elephant would just leave the water (not like the croc can stop it, and the lion doing anything in water? please.) and on land, elephant stomp > all

Last edited by GODhimself37 at Aug 30, 2010,
Page 1 of 2