im looking for a dealer in the USA who will ship an amp to New Zealand but i have no idea where to start looking.
does anyone know of a dealer that would ship here, preferably (although im not too sure) on the west cost of the US as im assuming that because its closer it would be cheaper to send??
also if there are any australians around who know of dealers who will ship can you please let me know.

thanks!
PGS and Sweetwater Sound both ship internationally, but they're limited on what they can ship so email ahead.

Also, it will cost you a lot more than you think to import. Shipping will be ridiculously expensive, and you will have to pay customs fees and import tax. It's cheaper than buying from a store..usually... and even then you only save around 100 dollars.
Quote by Dan_5893
It's cheaper than buying from a store..usually... and even then you only save around 100 dollars.

Hardly. Depends on what you're buying. My Epi Dot's being shipped over here brand new for about 400 bucks cheaper than what I could buy it for here. If you want an amp you're better off buying a head and getting a cab locally. Thomann also ships internationally if you're looking for something a bit more "Europeany" like an ENGL or something. Their shipping rates aren't awful either.