Ok guys heres the thing im looking for ideas or ways for me to make my guitasr look worn out e.g like "billy joe armstrong's" "Frankinstien" (pictured below)(also my guitar is the same model as this one) so any comments would be apreciated Thanks !!
Attachments:
bf frankinstien.JPG
Beat the living HELL out of it. No joke. I have done the same to a lot of cheap strats I own. Just play it a ton, gig with it, BEAT IT UP. [: But, if you're trying to get that "artificial" relic look. Then search youtube, they have some good tutorials (even though a relic should be a over time thing :P)
start by getting a red strap and fastening it on with black tape
Epiphone LP Standard Honeyburst, Stagg Custom Job
Relic'd Tele, Carlsbro GLX30
Frontman 25R, Zoom G1X
Dunlop SW-95, Danelectro DTB-1
Behringer VT999

Quote by obeythepenguin
Damn, that was fast. AlexW1989, thanks to you I can finally get to sleep again at night...
I did a beat up look on a bass once, if you have a ruff driveway or even road, just hold the neck and drag it over the asphalt, time hard, a time barely scraping, repeat. Looks good on mine. It's in my profile pic and account if you look. (I know the head looks new, didn't know how to take of the machine heads back then).
OK first off that's not a "Frankenstein". That's Blue, BJA's old Fernandes strat he stuck a Duncan JB in.

Quote by maggot9779
That doesn't look worn, it just looks like a kid got a hold of it.

True.

TS, go ahead and put a bunch of stickers on it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.