Does anybody else get these? Fear dumps or nervous dumps. You know when you scared/nervous of something you have to do or going somewhere.

Like in my case today is my first day of college and I'm kinda nervous and scared so I had to take a fear dump.

Does anybody else get these?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Wait what? you serious?

What about nervousness when losing your virginity...?
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by Antis0cial
What about nervousness when losing your virginity...?

That might be awkward when TS is about to have sex and then has to stop to go take a 'fear dump'.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
It's not on the spot stuff it's more like if I'm hanging out at home waiting to go to school and I'm nervous. Not I'm gonna lose my virginity in the next few minutes and I'm nervous so I'm gonna take a fear dump.

MAL

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Alright, I saw the title, and definitely thinking more along the lines of a metaphysical fear dump- Inception style. Mind=blown.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
Quote by maidenrulz19
It's not on the spot stuff it's more like if I'm hanging out at home waiting to go to school and I'm nervous. Not I'm gonna lose my virginity in the next few minutes and I'm nervous so I'm gonna take a fear dump.

Im the same with stuff like that, cant remember the last time its happened right enough, i used to get nervous about everything, now not so much!

What a name aswell 'fear dump'
panic poos

fear farts are the worst though, your stomach just caves in and you clench so hard to try and keep it in :/
Last edited by ascendancy2 at Aug 30, 2010,
Sometimes.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

A few times yes. When I was younger I played hide and seek alot. When I was hiding somewhere I always got the feeling that I needed to poo or pee....
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Ya I totally get that We call 'em sh*t spazms though lol
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
It's like some people say they have butterflies in their stomach and they have different ways to get rid of them. Well this is my way I release the butterflies from my body in the form of poo by the way of the fear dump.

MAL