Hello there! I was just wondering is the licklibrary subscription worth it? its £63 for 6 months so its a fair bit but does it give you lots of beneficial information. Thank you all in advance
Quote by werty22
No.

You could have been a bit more helpful than that, eh? I'm sure a lot of people wonder about that site.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Ryansb123
Hello there! I was just wondering is the licklibrary subscription worth it? its £63 for 6 months so its a fair bit but does it give you lots of beneficial information. Thank you all in advance

It depends on what you are looking to learn. In my opinion Danny Gill and Stuart Bull are some of the best teachers at what they teach, out there. I don't have or need a LL Subscription, but I don't need one to be able to comment upon their overall content and teaching style.

Put the question another way? What are you going to do in music over the next 6 months for the same amount of money that will have an equal or greater payoff? Either way you're going to spend 6 months of your life doing something.

In all honesty I think a company like LL does a bang up job for what they teach, with super content and quality.

Best,

Sean
OK, sorry. I'll elaborate.

There are thousands and thousands of suitable free lessons on the internet. If you're gonna pay a bunch of money for lessons, you might as well take real lessons in person (and I wouldn't necessarily even recommend that). All it takes to learn is some time and patience.