I'm seeng this blacked out "D" besde two of my submissions... Hoping it doens't mean dropped... And why is it that people never respond when you ask questions about your submissions when you comment on them? Kinda defeats the purpose of the feature.
Everything is divisible by metal- Michael Angel Batio
Wow... So I spend hours infront of my computer tabbing MegaMan songs BY EAR, arrange them so they couldn't be easier to play and they deny them... Thanks UG...
I did ALL that. There is another version of one of them on this site but it's all over the fret board and really doesn't sound right at all. Mine was all between the first 4 frets and sounded perfect. W/E It's taken them a week to decide on most of them anyway... But what a waste of my time making it if no ones going to see it...
it's not a waste of time ... it was a good practice, probably. You have practised how to play something by ear, and now you know how to play that song, right? So it isn't a waste of time. Nothing is.
I made it so other people can play it just as easy... If no one else benenfits from it then it was a waste yes.
Last edited by Wing00 at Aug 30, 2010,
So instead of pleeding for my great tabs to be put up I'm going to email them to anyone who wants PERFECT and EASY (playability/how close everything is) of the following songs:

Dragon Warrior 4 - Castle
MegaMan 2 - Wily's Castle 1 (all within the first four frets for the whole song!)
MegaMan 2 - Opening and Title
MegaMan 7 - Slashman (Lead & Rhythm)
MegaMan X - Intro Stage (better version then the one on this site, sorry to say but...)
MegaMan X - Boss Select (with boss selected theme originally from MM2 included)
MegaMan X - Zero's Theme (Lead & Rhythm with a great intro [Title from MMX3])
MegaMan X2 - Zero's Theme (Lead & Rhythm with an ending included)
MegaMan X3 - Toxic Seahorse (Lead & Rhythm with intro and ending included)
MegaMan X3 - Zero's Theme (Lead & Rhythm with intro and ending included)
MegaMan X3 - Vile, Dopplers Lab 1, Gravity Beatle, Volt Catfish, Blizzard Buffalo (in progress)
MegaMan X4 - Intro, X's Stage, Zero's Stage, Magma Dragoon, Storm Owl (in progress)
MegaMan X5 - Izzy Glow (Lead & Rhythm with intro and ending included)
MegaMan X5 - Slash Grizzly, Squid Addler, Zero's Stage, X vs Zero, Sigma Stage 2 (in progress)
Metroid Prime - Title Screen & Fanfare's (Upgrage etc.)
Metroid Prime - Meta Ridley (Rhythm and Lead with intro and ending included)
Tales of Symphona - Opening, Title, Triet (in progress)
Barber of Seville (in progress)

All of these are GUITAR PRO tabs and perfected for easiest play possible. Message me if you want any or all of them.
Last edited by Wing00 at Aug 30, 2010,
Computer game tabs don't seem to be approved lately on the site, I've had one pending for over 2 weeks now

As for your tab getting denied the whole pending approval queue is becoming more and more of a mess lately, to many people are uploading useless intro tabs or tabs that have 10+ versions which makes it impossible for the mods to systematically go through every tab, their were nearly 800 tabs in the pending approval section this morning after the weekend. Imagine trying to check all them for accuracy so don't be put off if it was rejected, just upload one or two of them again and if its rejected again then PM a mod
^^^ I took your advice before you even posted it and re-posted the ones that got denied. Hopefully they're properly evaluate this time. Thanks for the suggestion though, and I'm glad to know that someone else has been waiting for long periods of time for approval on tabs as I have.
Wow.... So my tab got downvoted by "someone" and I got accused of importing a midi and submitting it "raw".... When I did no such thing and spent DAYS perfercting the arrangement, structure and sound of it... I added an ending and a rhythm track but apparently that's not enough... I think someone had a bad day and took it out on my tab... Boo to you! Whoever you are!

*So you're actually a big enough to douche to deny it again after I explain myself "someone"... You've got too much power and not nearly enough brains!*
Last edited by Wing00 at Aug 31, 2010,